Ohio inmate claims he's too fat to be executed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ohio inmate claims he's too fat to be executed

Ohio inmate claims he's too fat to be executed

Ohio inmate says he's too fat for execution - Yahoo! News

Apparently, the reasoning is that if the first drug, which is designed to put him to sleep before the other two are administered, does not work, the execution will be excrutiatingly painful. To this I say, so what? Too often, people are concerned that killing these monsters will hurt them, and if their death is slow and painful, it is unconstitutional. What a bunch of baloney. If they take a life, theirs needs to be taken in return; whether their death is quick and painless or slow and agonizing is of little concern to me. All I care about is that justice is served. Period.

No problem. Just give him a double dose. They can put elephants to sleep so he should be no problem.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

After reading what he did I think a lot of pain would be in order for him.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

5. No problem just hang the scum bag.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

I was sort of in favor of getting rid of that first drug under budget cuts anyway.

Whats wrong with draino.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    No problem. Just give him a double dose. They can put elephants to sleep so he should be no problem.
    lol I had to reread that post I could have sworn it said "No problem. Just give him a double tap"

I'll even donate some steal core .223 ammo. Shouldn't matter how fat he is with that ammo.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    lol I had to reread that post I could have sworn it said "No problem. Just give him a double tap"

I'll even donate some steal core .223 ammo. Shouldn't matter how fat he is with that ammo.
    Works for me>

He rapped a girl...he deserves to feel pain. I say +1 to taking the first drug out duie to budget cuts.

The bigger they are...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast