Where Is the Former Weather Underground Radical Who Spent 22 Years in Prison for Robb

Thread: Where Is the Former Weather Underground Radical Who Spent 22 Years in Prison for Robb

Where Is the Former Weather Underground Radical Who Spent 22 Years in Prison for Robb

Where Is the Former Weather Underground Radical Who Spent 22 Years in Prison for Robbery That Left 2 Cops Dead? The Answer May or May Not Surprise You
    By: Jason Howerton
    Following in the footsteps of Weather Underground founder Bill Ayers, a domestic terrorist-turned respected academic thinker, former Weather Underground radical Kathy Boudin — who spent 22 years in prison for her involvement in an armored car robbery that left two cops and a Brinks guard dead — currently holds a prestigious adjunct professorship at Columbia University, the New York Post reports.

In addition to her new professorship at Columbia’s School of Social Work, Boudin, 69, also earned another academic achievement this year, being named the Sheinberg Scholar-in-Residence at NYU Law School. She reportedly gave a lecture on “the politics of parole and re-entry” at the university last month.

As the New York Post reports in a story headlined “Outrage 101: Radical jailed in slay now Columbia prof,” Boudin was paroled in 2003 after acting as the getaway driver in the deadly $1.6 million heist. Less than 10 years later she found herself mingling among the nation’s academic elite at Columbia University.

“Boudin’s status of perp-turned-prof outraged the widow of one of her victims, Brinks guard and dad of three Peter Paige, who was gunned down by her accomplices from the Black Liberation Army on Oct. 20, 1981, in Rockland County,” the New York Post reports.

“She doesn’t deserve a job at all,” Josephine Paige, 74, told the Post. “She doesn’t deserve anything, nothing at all. I think she should be back in an institution.”

The New York Post has the exclusive on this story:
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Of course.

But Ayres has been indoctrinating good little marxists all along.

Blog Entries
    And some people don't believe that he education system is a marxist boot camp...

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    And some people don't believe that he education system is a marxist boot camp...

It has been for about 70 years now. The so-called educated, the 42 year olds and below have received the full-blown indoctrination. Part of the Great Delusion.

When I go about my day, "I see dumb people.", is usually what I'm thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolbota View Post
    It has been for about 70 years now. The so-called educated, the 42 year olds and below have received the full-blown indoctrination. Part of the Great Delusion.
    I used to get kicked out of history class every day for offering our side's argument to all the teacher's commentary. He used to ask me, "why don't you just do what you're told?" Called me a martyr when I amswered his dumbass question. Sucka doesn't qualify for the universal health care he worked so hard for and now his wife has cancer. Bravo, idiot.

Had to school another libtard idiot in college who didn't understand that when you destroy a government, the economic system collapses and that our "rebuilding" of Iraq was meant to keep their country physically safe while the economy rebuilt itsself. That way the terrorists would get a job and quit blowing themselves up and lives would be saved. Obutthole made sure it failed. Way to go assbag, you just invalidated the sacrifices our fallen brothers and sisters made.