Post Traumatic Stress Disorder? Semper Fi ??

Thread: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder? Semper Fi ??

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down Post Traumatic Stress Disorder? Semper Fi ??

An unidentified U.S. Marine sergeant from Camp Pendleton was caught on camera screaming profanities and making violent threats during a fit of rage that was sparked by a minor traffic accident.

The main victim of the Marine’s rage was a driver who allegedly rear-ended his vehicle. The vehicle’s passenger, who is reportedly a wounded Marine paralyzed from the waist down, captured video of the incident.

“Get the f**k out of your truck!” the Marine screamed. “Get the f**k out so I can beat your a*s!”

Watch the incident below (Warning! Very strong language):

Marine Absolutely Loses It During Road Rage Incident Caught on Tape: ?Get the F**k Out of Your Truck!? | Video | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    An unidentified U.S. Marine sergeant from Camp Pendleton was caught on camera screaming profanities and making violent threats during a fit of rage that was sparked by a minor traffic accident.

The main victim of the Marine’s rage was a driver who allegedly rear-ended his vehicle. The vehicle’s passenger, who is reportedly a wounded Marine paralyzed from the waist down, captured video of the incident.

“Get the f**k out of your truck!” the Marine screamed. “Get the f**k out so I can beat your a*s!”

Watch the incident below (Warning! Very strong language):

Marine Absolutely Loses It During Road Rage Incident Caught on Tape: ?Get the F**k Out of Your Truck!? | Video | TheBlaze.com
    The driver showed 'Amazing' restraint imvho.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Blog Entries
    I think he forgot he wasn't at work. If I saw Sgt Denario again, I wouldn't get out of my car either lol