Civil War in America Within 90 Days Get Ready! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Civil War in America Within 90 Days Get Ready!

Just want you to know the north is as ready as the south...we are in this together! !! This is the United States and we will fight for our country....screw the elitist! !

Quote Originally Posted by Fixxer View Post
    "Sometimes paranoia's just having all the facts." William S. Burroughs

Facts and conjecture are divided by a fine line. Preppers and Boy Scouts tend to err on the side of caution. I may be ready to protect myself on the street but a government smack down is a whole 'nuther thing!

No way I have enough firepower or ammo to bug-in for a fight against the government. Nor could my family shelter-in-place for an extended period of time. My only option is to hide my weapons and graze among the sheeples until the storm blows over.

At a time of civil unrest would a man leave his family vulnerable and fight on the front?

This storm won't blow over.

Quote: I do not believe in and would never use a signature line.

Isn't this in itself a signature line?

"A free people should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from anyone, including their own government. ~ G. Washington

Sorry, off topic but important:

No one goes to heaven? Or, no one went to heaven and came back?

Quote Originally Posted by Koolbota View Post
    Do you ever read your bible? Have you ever read your bible?
    There is a big difference between reading your Bible and studying it. Some damaging church doctrine has come from reading out of context. Most interpret John 3:13 not to the exclusion of John 3:16! Jesus Christ is every way able to reveal the will of God to us because he came down from heaven, and yet he is in heaven. This verse mentions Christ's two distinct natures in one person, so that while he is the Son of man, yet he is in heaven. Taking that quote out from the whole of scripture loses the meaning completely. Hmmm...without heaven where does your hope lay? And if our hope in Christ is only for this life, we are more to be pitied than anyone in the world.

Sorry, off topic but important:

No one goes to heaven? Or, no one went to heaven and came back?

There is a big difference between reading your Bible and studying it. Some damaging church doctrine has come from reading out of context. Most interpret John 3:13 not to the exclusion of John 3:16! Jesus Christ is every way able to reveal the will of God to us because he came down from heaven, and yet he is in heaven. This verse mentions Christ's two distinct natures in one person, so that while he is the Son of man, yet he is in heaven. Taking that quote out from the whole of scripture loses the meaning completely. Hmmm...without heaven where does your hope lay? And if our hope in Christ is only for this life, we are more to be pitied than anyone in the world.

Study David, bible says David is not in heaven. And yet David will be the ruler over New Jerusalem.

Study Revelation, two resurrections, one of the Righteous, one of the condemned. How could you be resurrected if you are in heaven or hell?

Study OT "sleep with their fathers" and NT " sleeping in Christ".

Study Ezekiel's "Valley of the Dry Bones".

Study "sea of glass".

Study the three heavens (first heaven)

Study and understand the Millennium, why would God bring you to heaven when Christ will be on earth?

Where does the bible state the you will return to earth for the Millennium? It does not.

I post this sig to make a point, none of you read or comprehend the bible cover to cover, none of you connect the dots.

I'll just say this...I'm not preaching at anyone nor would I recommend anyone else do the same. It will only serve to further divide a united cause of restoring and preserving this country. There's a time and a place...

Quote Originally Posted by Koolbota View Post
    ...I post this sig to make a point, none of you read or comprehend the bible cover to cover, none of you connect the dots...
    I love this discussion and definitely respect Koolbota's views, but I'll walk away from it here. For those interested in pursuing the theology further Koolbota and I are discussing the doctrine of "The Intermediate State" and apparently he believes in "Soul Sleep". Christian mortalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Personally, like the thief on the cross I hope to be with Jesus in Paradise soon before the government pulls my gun from my cold dead hands :)

Quote Originally Posted by spasmonaut View Post
    I'll just say this...I'm not preaching at anyone nor would I recommend anyone else do the same. It will only serve to further divide a united cause of restoring and preserving this country. There's a time and a place...
    I'm going to suggest to you that as a country 'we' have not followed God's Law, have not kept the Sabbaths and for this we are under Judgement and will be destroyed.
    It is happening, not a matter of if, matter of when.

The average (c)hristian of this country is of the false god, serves a false god, followers not of God/Christ but of men.

"Sometimes paranoia's just having all the facts." William S. Burroughs

Facts and conjecture are divided by a fine line. Preppers and Boy Scouts tend to err on the side of caution. I may be ready to protect myself on the street but a government smack down is a whole 'nuther thing!

No way I have enough firepower or ammo to bug-in for a fight against the government. Nor could my family shelter-in-place for an extended period of time. My only option is to hide my weapons and graze among the sheeples until the storm blows over.

At a time of civil unrest would a man leave his family vulnerable and fight on the front?
    I appreciate the sentiment of lying low in hopes it will all just blow over, for a short period of time I'd be willing to do the same. In an instance of martial law and weapons confiscation, one where I wasn't able to displace before hand, I would stash the goods and slip out when advantageous. The problem here, what if by lying low and bugging-in you screw yourself over b/c you have now been trapped behind the lines? What if you can't get away? What if staying put, lying low... was sentencing you & yours to your death, either figuratively or literally? Does it sound so appealing now?

Moreover, you'd be a fool if you thought that to fight a second revolution you'd stay in your neighborhood and fire from your house... that's moronic, no offense. In times of a revolution, the fighters would disappear into the country, into the hills... become like ghosts in a graveyard. Always present, never seen. The front, as is typically thought of is a conventional warfare pipe-dream. In real combat of the type we speak of, guerrilla warfare is how it'd be fought. No front, no perimeter and no green zone. Patriots would have to create a 360 degree front, allow no safe zones and deny all movement without the threat of attack or harassment.

The American military is extremely proficient at conventional warfare, but we lack the large scale know-how to fight an all guerrilla style conflict. Yes, the military can do it... but we can't win a war with it. Need proof? Open a history book. However, I think we have to worry more about the people around us being the problem than the military... I see an economic meltdown in our future that nobody will be immune from, including the infrastructure of the gov't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Unfortunately I think you are correct. It is obvious that there are to many citizens that don't even put much thought into what is happening in this country. Some people need to have things come up and slap them along side the head before they see what is really going on in the world....then it is too late.
    The government is making sure that we as a nation are deteriorating from the inside out !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast