Civil War in America Within 90 Days Get Ready! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Civil War in America Within 90 Days Get Ready!

1. Quote Originally Posted by Koolbota View Post
    I'm going to suggest to you that as a country 'we' have not followed God's Law, have not kept the Sabbaths and for this we are under Judgement and will be destroyed.It is happening, not a matter of if, matter of when.

The average (c)hristian of this country is of the false god, serves a false god, followers not of God/Christ but of men.

I have to 'Amen' on this one, if you have read the book 'The Harbinger" you will see how God try to get us to turn to him as like with 911 but we went back to ours evil ways and didn't learn nothing their. Now God is going to have to show us on how he really feel about it, I will agree that in the coming months and even before this year is up we are going to see something that we have never seen in ours life. Their going to be comet from the sky coming in this year and the next year like we haven't seen before.

A couple of my church member have been having some dreams about they seen peoples running for their life and building was falling, one lady seen in a dream that we should store up food and water. I have been having dream as such also, God is trying to warn us, the saints of God and all of those that will hear his words and the signs that are coming and now is here. God Bless peoples, God is going to send His Son Jesus here to gather His peoples. I'm a Pastor of a holiness church, the Lord spoke to me in a voice and said that He coming soon and how he said it, it lead me to believed that it's just around the corner.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    I've been working on camo tinfoil so I can put it over my ACH. Haha...

Maybe I'm losing it?
    Bahahaha i'm gonna paint mine tan so it matches my dcus. I'm not one for velcro and cheap stitching.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    I appreciate the sentiment of lying low in hopes it will all just blow over, for a short period of time I'd be willing to do the same. In an instance of martial law and weapons confiscation, one where I wasn't able to displace before hand, I would stash the goods and slip out when advantageous. The problem here, what if by lying low and bugging-in you screw yourself over b/c you have now been trapped behind the lines? What if you can't get away? What if staying put, lying low... was sentencing you & yours to your death, either figuratively or literally? Does it sound so appealing now?

Moreover, you'd be a fool if you thought that to fight a second revolution you'd stay in your neighborhood and fire from your house... that's moronic, no offense. In times of a revolution, the fighters would disappear into the country, into the hills... become like ghosts in a graveyard. Always present, never seen. The front, as is typically thought of is a conventional warfare pipe-dream. In real combat of the type we speak of, guerrilla warfare is how it'd be fought. No front, no perimeter and no green zone. Patriots would have to create a 360 degree front, allow no safe zones and deny all movement without the threat of attack or harassment.

The American military is extremely proficient at conventional warfare, but we lack the large scale know-how to fight an all guerrilla style conflict. Yes, the military can do it... but we can't win a war with it. Need proof? Open a history book. However, I think we have to worry more about the people around us being the problem than the military... I see an economic meltdown in our future that nobody will be immune from, including the infrastructure of the gov't.
    The real problem with this is escape from your homes. The quickest way to safety will be to use the roads. The roads will be impassable, if you use them you will die. A Toyota is no match for Ma Duece. This is your conundrum: how will you get away? The solution to your conundrum is simple. KILL. Use prostrated DHS agents as a shield, shoot e wounded and kneeling. If you do not, you will die. And do not feel bad for it. The police already do this on raids, the DHS and military that do follow Obama will do the same. Do not hesitate. Hesitation grows up and becomes fear. Fear will make you weak and get you killed. They will come to your home and you will be there because your wife will not let you leave. She will not come to terms with what is happening. Women tend to go into denial. She will probaly rat you out when they promise her your freedom. I suggest you look at your home from a tactical standpoint. I for a fact know what my home is and how it will end. Do you? You cannot survive behind the lines. The fact is, the constitution means nothing to these jackboots, they will quarter themselves in your home. They will **** your wife in front of your kids. And they will blame you for it. They have their list and they will do their best to scratch off most of the names. They got Chris Kyle and they can get you too. Come to terms.

I don't mean to be thick headed but I need some serious clarification. Civil War, I got. What I need is clear definition as to who is fighting who? Side "A" Believes in What? and stands behind that belief in exactly what way? What does side "A" have for Arms if Arms are what is used and how do they use them. Now Side "B" believes in what? And stands behind that belief in what way? and what does side "B" have for Arms if Arms are what is used and how do they use them?
    Side "C" Does not commit to what and plays what roll? And what Arms does side "C" have if Arms are what is used and how do they use them?

I think a lot of people hear about a Civil War coming but don't know who the players are and what the players roll is in the Civil War. I wasn't around for the last one.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    I don't mean to be thick headed but I need some serious clarification. Civil War, I got. What I need is clear definition as to who is fighting who? Side "A" Believes in What? and stands behind that belief in exactly what way? What does side "A" have for Arms if Arms are what is used and how do they use them. Now Side "B" believes in what? And stands behind that belief in what way? and what does side "B" have for Arms if Arms are what is used and how do they use them?
    Side "C" Does not commit to what and plays what roll? And what Arms does side "C" have if Arms are what is used and how do they use them?

I think a lot of people hear about a Civil War coming but don't know who the players are and what the players roll is in the Civil War. I wasn't around for the last one.

You are already a dead man.

Those of us who have studied this for decades know the answer and I won't give it to you here.

Those of you in the cities and subs will not last the first 14-21 days, most of you will die.

We are instructed to head for the hills (mountains), we did more than 5 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by wht_scorpion View Post
    UN or Nato troops will invade NY harbor and Cal harbor no gun area.
    Sounds familiar. Seems like the Brits tried that. I wouldn't be so sure about the "no guns" part, either.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Quote Originally Posted by Koolbota View Post
    You are already a dead man.

Those of us who have studied this for decades know the answer and I won't give it to you here.

Those of you in the cities and subs will not last the first 14-21 days, most of you will die.

We are instructed to head for the hills (mountains), we did more than 5 years ago.
    I don't live in the city, And based on your reply, you don't have the answers.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

You assume too much.

If you have to ask, that tells me you cant' handle the answers.

You want an answer? You really need to know who your enemy is?

It may be your mother, or your sister, or your brother, or your father.

You really don't see what's coming.

I have not spoken to my own brother for 4 years now for this very reason. And I don't trust my own mother.

In the town that I moved to, in the 5+ years I have been here, there is one contact I have made, one that I trust, one who knows what I know.

The enemy is everywhere, very target rich.

Wait until your mother turns you in for Obama brownie points, after all, "it will be for your own good".

And don't give me this ******** that you have 100 friends and they all love you.......you won't have one.

Here's a possible answer for you-
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/gener...nclusions.html

It may very well be that DHS is going open up the southern border.

Something is up, something is about to break, and soon.

You folks in the border states, better pay attention.

More answers?
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/lette...have-adhd.html

Follow the links in my post, learn who is doing what to your kids.

You want answers? I can point you in 50 different directions. Where do you want to go next?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast