Civil War in America Within 90 Days – Get Ready! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Civil War in America Within 90 Days – Get Ready!

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    I don't live in the city, And based on your reply, you don't have the answers.

Your 2nd Amendment Cop Buddy Will Take Your Guns

There is a lot of chatter amongst conservative "2nd Amendment cops" and military folks about how they will not obey the orders when the grand pronouncement is made to take guns. It will be a cop sit out. What will really happen is quite different. Your Republican cop or military buddy will gladly and patriotically take your guns.
    Gun grabs and grabs of anything else – children, money, real estate, raw milk – don’t come down the chain of command as such. There is not an edict that comes out saying:
    Obama Executive Order 666:
    All federal, state, and local law enforcement officers and all active duty military personnel are hereby ordered and required to seize firearms from all persons whose only crime is non-compliance with the firearms transfer provisions contained in the Children’s and Puppies’ Omnibus Health and Safety Act of 2014. Operation Patriot Crush will commence at midnight on June 1, 2014. All will be required to participate from that date forward and to actively engage in door-to-door gun seizure operations against fellow Americans. Constitutional objections by officers will not be recognized and are hereby deemed meritless.
    What really happens is that good ol’ patriotic cops are told by their bosses to show up at the police department at o dark thirty for a briefing about the execution of a search warrant. This happens hundreds of times every day. These law enforcement agencies often have military personnel and resources dedicated to assist in their mission as well. No one ever objects. There is action afoot against n’er do wells. It is based on a hush-hush deep dark sinister undercover deal. It can’t be discussed because cooperators are "in deep" and it’s all "need to know."
    Your 2nd Amendment Cop Buddy Will Take Your Guns by David Hathaway

Even JFK knew who the enemy is, the enemy is everywhere.

Can we delay the civil war for a couple more days? I was going to go on vacation. How about scheduling it for Sept 1st. Will that work for everyone?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolbota View Post
    You assume too much.

If you have to ask, that tells me you cant' handle the answers.

You want an answer? You really need to know who your enemy is?

It may be your mother, or your sister, or your brother, or your father.

You really don't see what's coming.

I have not spoken to my own brother for 4 years now for this very reason. And I don't trust my own mother.

In the town that I moved to, in the 5+ years I have been here, there is one contact I have made, one that I trust, one who knows what I know.

The enemy is everywhere, very target rich.

Wait until your mother turns you in for Obama brownie points, after all, "it will be for your own good".

And don't give me this ******** that you have 100 friends and they all love you.......you won't have one.
    My father will attempt to turn me in while my mother shakes her head and pretends that she is right for not angering the powers that be.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    Sounds familiar. Seems like the Brits tried that. I wouldn't be so sure about the "no guns" part, either.
    Even the gangbangers will resist. Know why? Everybody loves the 4th of July. Especially gangstas. Ok i'm just trolling now, but koolbota is doing a better job than me.

I assume nothing. I posted a question seeing if anyone could take some of the blur out of the division.
    Finger shakers and those who poke holes in the air are a big part of the division.
    I am prepared for war of any kind. I took an oath to defend against all enemies both foreign and domestic, oh, but you must already know that.

Define the lines.
    I already know I will take my neighbors food and arms.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234