The Gray State: So Close You Can Touch It.

Thread: The Gray State: So Close You Can Touch It.

Exclamation The Gray State: So Close You Can Touch It.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Despite what some of you may feel or believe, as our country continues to deteriorate both economically, socially and culturally... the things you see in this video will become more commonplace. Civil unrest will continue to spread, as will both local and federal government power and control. Violence is always present in our society, we all know that... but few of you have actually lived it day-in and day-out. At the drop of a hat, when the order is given... you local LEO will detain you and the people you care about. They will be fed another lie, lies upon lies... they will believe them, as many of the AmeriKan people have believed we are not headed for a different, worse AmeriKa. Have you swallowed the pill? Have you accepted the lies?

Tell me, what is it you see in today's world, in today's AmeriKa that makes you feel good about the future? Is it personal, or national? Do you know history? Did you listen to what she has to tell you? Why do you maintain the belief that everything is going to be okay? What signals tell you that you have nothing to fear from your government? Why do you trust them? They don't trust you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html