Auto Repair Material

Thread: Auto Repair Material

Auto Repair Material

If you're needing schematics, maintenance schedule, diagnostics, locations, or wiring diagrams then I'm gonna hook you up.

GoTo - EBSCOhost - world's foremost premium research database service

Enter - rrcc for user and rebsco for pass

Select - Auto Repair Reference Center

Enter - year, make, model, engine, then Select....

BINGO!! All the info you need for your vehicle at your fingertips....

Hopefully someone can find this site as useful as I have.
    Glock 29sf / XD-40 SubCompact
    Useful links ---> Ammo/Mag finder & Firearm Manuals & Auto Repair Material & Android Pro/Anti Carry & Android CCW

3. Holy heck, this is great! I have one car apart in my garage right now and another that needs work. This will help tremendously. Thanks for posting this

Quote Originally Posted by JDHarlan View Post
    Holy heck, this is great! I have one car apart in my garage right now and another that needs work. This will help tremendously. Thanks for posting this
    You're very welcome. It's been a lifesaver for me many times over the last few years. Just this last weekend it helped me fix the wiper fluid pump which stopped working a month ago... apparently Ford decided to hide the relays up under the filter box and neglected to list it in the manual at all.
    Useful links ---> Ammo/Mag finder & Firearm Manuals & Auto Repair Material & Android Pro/Anti Carry & Android CCW

5. I'm getting a log in for the dept of Veterans affairs when i click your link??

You must be a Vet also...

Don't click on the link... Copy this and paste it into the address bar and add .com or hit Ctrl-Enter ---> search.ebscohost

see if that gets you to the site..

7. that didn't work either, I'll try from home tonight. I work for DVA. I was in the Seabees

Another possibility would be to use tinyurl

it shows same as above but isnt

EBSCOhost - world's foremost premium research database service