Police: 11-Year-Old Robs Walgreens at 'Gunpoint'

Thread: Police: 11-Year-Old Robs Walgreens at 'Gunpoint'

Talking Police: 11-Year-Old Robs Walgreens at 'Gunpoint'

i guess if you want to be good at your chosen line of work you need to start early.

Police: 11-Year-Old Robs Walgreens at 'Gunpoint'
    Monday, August 11, 2008

E-Mail Print Share:

Orlando, Fla. Orlando police say an 11-year-old boy armed with mulitple fake guns robbed a Walgreens early Monday morning, according to MyFoxOrlando.com.

The younster reportedly entered the store at approximately 3:30 a.m with a backpack filled with fake guns and left with an undisclosed amount of cash.

Police apprehended the boy shortly after the incident, the station reported.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

3. You beat me to it. I saw that this morning and thought I would post it here.

It just speaks to our society as it is today. The Brady people will blame this on guns, but the blame should go where it belongs. We have violence glorified everyday with music, video games, and movies.

These kids are only looking to emulate those they look up to, and right now they look up to thugs.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

That beats Walgreens from robbing us.

Reminds me of that video of the little kid telling the Asian lady how he wants his mutha fu**** change.
    It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!-Emiliano Zapata

I'm wondering how some parent didn't notice teir 11 year old missing at 3:30am.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

They probably just wanted to be like Daddy! You know a rotten apple doesn't fall far from a dead tree limb...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Well, if there is a silver lining to this dark cloud, it's that neither he nor anyone else got hurt. What if he would have attempted to rob a CCW holder, or was confronted by police, either of whom could have mistaken the guns he was carrying for real firearms? He's actually lucky that this ended the way it did. I can only imagine the outrage from the Bradys that would have ensued had he been killed by a CCW holder.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I'm wondering how some parent didn't notice teir 11 year old missing at 3:30am.

gf
    What parent?

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    What parent?

The irresponsible one (or ones) who allowed their 11-year-old to be out at that time of night ;)