Geraldo Owned by old guy...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Geraldo Owned by old guy...

Talking Geraldo Owned by old guy...

I about spewed on my computer!!!

I was listening to Geraldo, yes I know but you must keep track of what the ignorant are up to and what nonsense they are spewing..

Anyway this old guy calls in and starts out telling Geraldo just how much he use to admire what he was doing, and named some specifics, building him up. Geraldo was kind of short with him saying yes that was then but what about now..

Whereas the old guy said he was greatly disappointed with Geraldo, that he was not a Republican.
    Geraldo interrupted him and said YES I AM. And the old guy OWNS Geraldo saying, No you are not you are a HIPOCRITE!

SLAM went the phone as Geraldo hung up on him, sounding hurt saying “I don’t know why he would call me and upset my day like that”…

Geraldo owned by an old guy armed with the truth!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

I dislike (H)eraldo quite a bit, I can't believe he's on the local staion here(1250AM WTMA).
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Geraldo pretty much sucks. Always has.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Geraldo Owned by old guy...

The Monopoly Guy called and wants his Mustache back.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew49417 View Post
    The Monopoly Guy called and wants his Mustache back.
    That would be the banker!

gerald { his real name ** is a horse's arse, when he lived near me back in NJ with wife #2 or 3 he was universally despised by his neighbors, local merchants people he commuted to NYC with. the man is a jerk!

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    I dislike (H)eraldo quite a bit, I can't believe he's on the local staion here(1250AM WTMA).
    No kidding. Our local radio station went from Neal Boortz to Looney Gerry.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    No kidding. Our local radio station went from Neal Boortz to Looney Gerry.
    wow, I'd call that station and let them know that gerald is not the guy for you, we got herman cain as a replacement

while i dislike geraldo as much as the next guy, i'd hardly call that an owning...

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    wow, I'd call that station and let them know that gerald is not the guy for you, we got herman cain as a replacement
    that station has had close to a hundred calls to drop Geraldo and extend the morning show host 'Live with Renk" a local guy, but they claim they have a contract to carry his show....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast