Gas station etiquette - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gas station etiquette

Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    Teddy Nug Turns Down His Radio For No Man.........not Even Hk4u!!!!!!
    I am waiting for somone to invent a device that will fry the radio next to you with the push of a button or when I am trying to sleep and some nut comes down the street at 2:00 in the morning with his radio booming. I might be the first to buy one.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I am waiting for somone to invent a device that will fry the radio next to you with the push of a button or when I am trying to sleep and some nut comes down the street at 2:00 in the morning with his radio booming. I might be the first to buy one.
    That's easy. All you need is a rocket and a small-yield nuclear weapon capable of airburst that will generate an electromagnetic pulse to knock that radio out. A convenient side-effect is that you can instantly bake all of that meat you've been saving up in the freezer.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    That's easy. All you need is a rocket and a small-yield nuclear weapon capable of airburst that will generate an electromagnetic pulse to knock that radio out. A convenient side-effect is that you can instantly bake all of that meat you've been saving up in the freezer.
    The down side is that at that range it would bake me also.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

The down side is that at that range it would bake me also.
    You can charge the neighborhood for tans though.

And another thing. Turn that stupid radio down! Just because you want to ruin your hearing with that crap does not mean everyone else wants to hear it.
    +2!
    I don't care what kind of 'music' you listen to,I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

Wink

Actualy,I'm working on that,and you can produce an EMP without a nuclear explosion.I am just trying to figure out how to do it without ANY explosion.When I figure it out,I'll make you a good deal.
    ;)
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Brainchild View Post
    Actualy,I'm working on that,and you can produce an EMP without a nuclear explosion.I am just trying to figure out how to do it without ANY explosion.When I figure it out,I'll make you a good deal.
    ;)
    Add my name to the list of buyers!
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

I thought the subject of this thread was Gas Station Etiquette?

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I thought the subject of this thread was Gas Station Etiquette?
    Proper etiquette would also require turning down your radio while filling up.

Originally Posted by Brainchild
    Actualy,I'm working on that...
    Will this be portable enough to be installed in my vehicle for use at stop lights too?
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by Brainchild View Post
    ;)
    Make sure it's directional and shoots a fairly tight pattern--don't want all the computers in your own car fried when aiming it at someone else's--would ruin the getaway . . . ;)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast