>Smoking outdoors = Citation / Recording Cops -w- phone camera = Beatdown & Jailtime<

Thread: >Smoking outdoors = Citation / Recording Cops -w- phone camera = Beatdown & Jailtime<

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Angry >Smoking outdoors = Citation / Recording Cops -w- phone camera = Beatdown & Jailtime<

You are smoking a cigarette outdoors?
    Put that cigarette out! I command you!
    Now here's an expensive citation for you peasant!

Now you are video recording me giving you the citation -w- your smart phone's camera??
    I will slap that expensive phone out of your hands and tackle you, you peasant!

Now you will go to prison you peasant!
    I am the Law!

Video Captures Apparent Scuffle with Police After Man Tries Filming Citation for Smoking on the Sidewalk: Cell Phones Can Be ?Converted Into Weapons? | Video | TheBlaze.com

Welcome to KommieFornia and the new Amerika you sheeple taxpayers....SMFH
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

If cell phones are weapons then how can you carry one in your pocket without a permit? So if he put the phone away as the cop asked would he have been arrested for illegality carrying a concealed weapon?

And we "think" the LEOs will not try to take away our guns? From this incident I think there will will be many who are chopping at the bit to do it!

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    And we "think" the LEOs will not try to take away our guns? From this incident I think there will will be many who are chopping at the bit to do it!
    Yep.....^^Exactly what he said^^.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by HoJo View Post
    If cell phones are weapons then how can you carry one in your pocket without a permit?
    He didn't say the cell phone was a weapon. He said cell phones could be made into weapons, alluding that the phone constituted a potential threat. That is technically possible but that isn't really the point. Officer Reinhold told his friend that officer safety trumped private property rights, and that's the point. In the case of an obvious or apparent weapon he might have a case, but we aren't talking about anything obvious or apparent. Officer Reinhold is saying that anything that could TECHNICALLY or POSSIBLY be converted into a gun justifies their slamming you to the ground, putting you in handcuffs and letting you spend the night in jail. That's a load of crap. You can convert a ballpoint pen into a gun. That can be found on the internet too. According to the argument officer Reinhold made, holding a ballpoint pen would justify a beatdown and a trip to jail too. He's dishing out a load of something smelly, and it ain't spearmint gum.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

I can't watch the video at work. I was just going by what was written and being a bit of a smart ass.

A video filled with idiots. The cop and the smoker. Not a half-a-brain between the two of them.

Can't fix Stupid, look at the President and Vice President.

Forty five years ago the bleeding heart liberals just wanted to kill cigarette ads. They didn't want to ban smoking, no they would never do that. Cigarettes are legal, you can smoke if you want. We will also add warning labels so people will know they aren't good for you. Try smoking in public now. Now the liberals want your guns. Does anyone believe if they get what they want this time, it will be the end of it. Really, Kumbaya!!!!
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Can't fix Stupid, look at the President and Vice President.
    I like the wording, I'm steeling it.
    Glock 29sf / XD-40 SubCompact
    Useful links ---> Ammo/Mag finder & Firearm Manuals & Auto Repair Material & Android Pro/Anti Carry & Android CCW