Satan's little helpers - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Satan's little helpers

1. [deleted]

Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    being more like "lunatic fringe."
    Like "Lunatic Fringe" by Red Rider?

Great song....

Sent from a rooted POS Motorola Razr Maxx using Tapatalk 2.
    Glock 29sf / XD-40 SubCompact
    Useful links ---> Ammo/Mag finder & Firearm Manuals & Auto Repair Material & Android Pro/Anti Carry & Android CCW

Quote Originally Posted by Fixxer View Post
    Koolbota,

My theology is an open book (I am fascinated by the history and variations of Christian beliefs). My interpretation of the Bible is literal, but you apparently wouldn't agree with my "mainstream" Protestant Evangelical beliefs.

I'm going to run with a hint you've given about your theology, and ask a simple question...

Did Christ died for your sins?

FX

I have no theology.

The answer is yes.

I read the same KJV as you apparently do.

The only 'church' that I belong to is the First Church, Christ's church.

Quote Originally Posted by jfjfxray View Post
    I'm a proud Catholic, and believe that Jesus died for our sins. So I guess your the senator feinstein of religion then. Only what you believe is important. Your crazy senator feinstein.
    Read Daniel chapters 7-12 and it should be clear to you the the Roman Empire has continued on through the catholic church. Study the four beasts.

Also, pick up Fossilized Customs by Lew White. The author presents all the pagan religions and the symbolism behind them, the catholic church ranks at the top.

Read the 10 Commandments from the KJV. Commandment 2 states that you shall make no images of that which is in Heaven........
    Commandment 4, Keep the Sabbath. There is not a reader on this site who knows about the Sabbaths and Holy Days that God has commanded that we keep though out all our generations.

That's a start for you.

Also, Christ stated that "no man comes to the Father except by me", consider that the next time you go to confession.

Also, 'communion' is a false teaching and practice, Christ commands us to keep the Passover as He did (new covenant).

That's a start for you.

I'm playing a game battleship with you trying to figure out where your theological statements are coming from. I was using your signature quote, translated from Aramaic, to guess which fringe you hang onto. Nice faint.

No theology? My next guess would be Anabaptist, but you probably refuse to be pigeonholed.

FX
    Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
    Thomas Jefferson

I am not a Seventh Day Adventist, nor do I recommend them.

This is a good start for those who want to learn more than the corner church will ever teach them.

National Sunday Law, Read On-line

National Sunday Law

Quote Originally Posted by Fixxer View Post
    I'm playing a game battleship with you trying to figure out where your theological statements are coming from. I was using your signature quote, translated from Aramaic, to guess which fringe you hang onto. Nice faint.

No theology? My next guess would be Anabaptist, but you probably refuse to be pigeonholed.

FX

There is no need for you to get shitty with me.

For more than 30 years I sat in just about every denomination there is, including Catholicism, I got tired of the lies.

There is NOTHING you can teach me, no direction you can point for me, I've heard it all.

I now read the bible, strictly God's Word. It has taken me more than two years to clear my head of the ******** they taught me.

Now, go read the bible and read what it says about the 'church'.

In fact read Ezekiel 8 and 9, Christ begins His slaughter in the church..........now go read it!

Here is one of my favorites-

Isaiah 66:17
    American King James Version
    They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the middle, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, said the LORD.

The one tree in the middle? The cross.

66 is a warning to the church. Every so-called christian hides his sins behind the cross and you'll be slaughtered for doing so.
    Go read the whole chapter.

The concept of 'once saved always saved' is one of those lies.
    One must repent of his sin to receive salvation. You are judged daily, before death you are assigned a resurrection, one of the Righteous and one of the condemned. You don't receive salvation until the end of your life IF you are deemed Righteous by Christ, Book of Life.

I don't intend to be shitty, it's just been hard to have a straightforward discussing here. And I'm not very good at reading between the lines.

Some of your statements come from left field. I appreciate your clarifications and will follow up on your suggestions as I am able.

My non-denominational church isn't perfect, but the pastor and greater body like me earnestly seek the truth.

I suspect, and am open to being convinced that BHO is Satan or perhaps his eager minion, I just haven't been convinced yet.

FX
    Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
    Thomas Jefferson

The easy part is, to each his own!

Attachment 9412

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast