Hang Up And DRIVE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hang Up And DRIVE

Angry Hang Up And DRIVE

OK second Rant here goes

1. Hang up and drive...Stop swerving all over the road 10 MPH slower than the posted speed limit.
    2. Hang up and drive...Pull your head out of your butt and look before pulling out into traffic
    3. Hang up and drive...Stop gesturing wildly while you talk in traffic you're liable to cause a road rage incident
    4. Hang up and drive...the light has been green twice now...it's the skinny pedal on the right sweetheart
    5. Hang up and drive...find a dang parking spot and quit blocking the fire lane/crosswalk in front of the store.
    6. HANG UP AND DRIVE
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

What really gets me is when they are text messaging and driving.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Sorry about that Festus! I didn't realize that was you behind me.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Good to know someone has the same pet peeve as me. I've come close several times to being hit by someone using a cell phone and driving. One time I was even looking the person dead in the eyes and could tell they didn't even know I was there. My daughters know that if they get in an accident and it's determined they were on the cell phone while driving they'll lose their phones for an indeterminate time.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Sorry about that Festus! I didn't realize that was you behind me.
    that is a good one Kimber. it's a pain in the butt unfortunately i think at one time or another where all guilty.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

The losers are us on bikes .

This is even crazier

I read an article (as soon as i find it I will post it on here) about people actually jacking off while they drive now. I cant even imagine.......

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    The losers are us on bikes .
    Kwo you mean you've never text messaged someone while on your bike??

I will admitt I answered my cell once but I was stopped at a light.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I'll admit to replying to emails on the road. (I know, I'm terrible) But, I never do it when other cars are nearby, in unstable traffic, or when I wouldn't feel comfortable doing something similarly distracting like changing the radio station. Most of the time I don't even have to look at the phone because I can feel the keys. I've never had a close call due to use of concentration-intensive activity with a phone. People should use common sense when doing things like that and we would all be a lot better off.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Kwo you mean you've never text messaged someone while on your bike??
    Here's a video to prove you're not joking:

YouTube - MUST SEE - Man Texting On a Motorcycle Text Phone
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast