2 Explosions at Boston Marathon - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 Explosions at Boston Marathon

I hate to hear this, prayers for the families, ems and leo working the scene.
    Jason Le˛dhas

2 Explosions at Boston Marathon

Mongo61 and Michael Ramsey , at this time your humor sucks. 2 dead and many injured, freakin hilarious. Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by joereppucci View Post
    Mongo61 and Michael Ramsey , at this time your humor sucks. 2 dead and many injured, freakin hilarious. Idiots
    I wasn't trying to be funny. I was making an observation that for a planned attack with explosives, it was very ineffective. As you said "2 dead and many injured"... Those explosives were right upon HUNDREDS of people and they were so weak that they only killed a grand total of 2.

But hey, call me an idiot, I don't give a f what you think a$$hole. I think they were weak bombs designed to instill fear and do little damage.
    Glock 29sf / XD-40 SubCompact
    Useful links ---> Ammo/Mag finder & Firearm Manuals & Auto Repair Material & Android Pro/Anti Carry & Android CCW

This has terrorist attack written all over it. Furthermore, Obama being the guy in the White House doesn't make me feel confident that anything serious will be done about this.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

6. Quote Originally Posted by Michael Ramsey View Post
    ..I think they were weak bombs designed to instill fear and do little damage.
    You draw a conclusion as to "design intent" based on very preliminary TV reports? Unbelievable. And comical.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

[*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

Reporters on NBC Nightly News are saying that there was indeed shrapnel placed in the explosives, causing a large number of lower-body injuries. For being explosives small enough to fit into a trash can or some other convenient spot amongst hundreds of people without causing suspicion...I'd say these home-made bombs were pretty good, and large enough to blow people off their feet... that's a lot of force.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Ramsey View Post
    I think they were weak bombs designed to instill fear and do little damage.
    Could be a matter of inexperience or a limitation of available materials. Hard to say without details.
    Nobody has claimed responsibility, which seems unusual if it's Islamist extremists. They usually claim responsibility right away. If nobody claims responsibility, I wonder how long it will take the mainstream media or some left wing liberal to start bandying about the idea that maybe the Tea Party, gun owners or some other (in their eyes) right wing extremist group might be responsible. They never can seem to resist the opportunity to unfairly demonize some group they hate.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

2 Explosions at Boston Marathon

I think they were weak bombs designed to instill fear and do little damage.

Yes I am an ******hole. Thank you for the compliment. I don't think those involved realize or care that they were weak bombs. If you had ever been on the receiving end you wouldn't make such stupid and uninformed statements and then try to justify it. I say again, you are an idiot.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast