2 Explosions at Boston Marathon - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 Explosions at Boston Marathon

Quote Originally Posted by joereppucci View Post
    Yes I am an ******hole. Thank you for the compliment. I don't think those involved realize or care that they were weak bombs. If you had ever been on the receiving end you wouldn't make such stupid and uninformed statements and then try to justify it. I say again, you are an idiot.
    There was nothing stupid or uninformed about his statement. His first post that you took such issue with wasn't even a statement at all, but a question. He was asking about the way it appeared, making it pretty obvious he wasn't claiming authoritative knowledge. You're the one who went off the deep end by claiming to be the authority on whether we care about the victims or not, when in truth you don't have the slightest clue whether anyone here does or doesn't. Nobody gave you godly powers to decide whether or not we care, nor the right to decide whether what we post is appropriate or not. Why don't you wait until you have more than 7 posts here before deciding to play God and pass judgment on other people. Otherwise you may end up keeping that ***hole label for a long time.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

I bet the democrats come up with a solution for this, expanded background checks. You just know Bloomberg will come up with some kind of 'evidence' that bombs are bought at guns shows where there are no background checks.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    I bet the democrats come up with a solution for this, expanded background checks. You just know Bloomberg will come up with some kind of 'evidence' that bombs are bought at guns hows where there are no background checks.
    My first thought after "damn" was I wonder how long it will take for the libs to blame it on us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    I bet the democrats come up with a solution for this, expanded background checks. You just know Bloomberg will come up with some kind of 'evidence' that bombs are bought at guns hows where there are no background checks.
    Rhino, you know bombs are purchased over the internet.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    My first thought after "damn" was I wonder how long it will take for the libs to blame it on us.
    About 4 hours on CNN. I was just watching CNN and the host was asking the guest if they thought this was a domestic attack. The smoke has barley cleared and no evidence gathered but this is somehow a domestic group.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

gunnerbob, Thank You for posting some outstanding links that cover this situation excellently.
    I hope we have seen the end of this, but my mind says this may be the start of war on our turf.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Most likely homeland security issue, who the hell and what experience does there leader have??????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Ramsey View Post
    Is it just me or did the explosion appear to be designed to flash and not damage? If they wanted to do some real damage they'd have packed them with some shrapnel and done some real damage....
    Reports have said ball bearings and other shrapnel literally tore off limbs from some victims. The concussion from at least one of them knocked over runners and some reports were that some runners suffered injuries. The first responders and physicians likened it to the bombings seen in Iraq and Afganistan in the damage it did. I would call 3 dead and over 100 injured, some critically "real damage".
    Dave "The said Constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Ramsey View Post
    Is it just me or did the explosion appear to be designed to flash and not damage? If they wanted to do some real damage they'd have packed them with some shrapnel and done some real damage....
    Holy Jesus. Jumping to conclusions?

I have a friend that works at Beth Israel Deaconess. MULTIPLE patients with bilateral amputations, shrapnels wounds and they were coding people in the hallways. OR's were immediately filled with trauma patients as they were triaged and rolled in. The death toll will go up...quite a bit. It was nothing that veteran doctors had ever seen before....it was a war zone.

joereppucci, I don't think the dis-arming of the american citizen if funny either. I can guarantee you that more people will be killed via new gun laws restricting when, where and who can carry or own a weapon. Get your panties up around your waste and quit whining about petty stuff. I am truly sorry for the people involved but I know this is just going to be turned around and dropped in the laps of the people with bans, new laws and less freedom. That is not funny. I am so glad you admitted to being an ***hole. Now I don't have to call you one. Grow up. Better yet. Man up.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast