2 Explosions at Boston Marathon - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: 2 Explosions at Boston Marathon

I just got home from work and am reading this and watching it on Fox news (Gretta). Like they are saying, if you recognize yourself in these photo's and are innocent, call your local police and turn yourself in for questioning. I will ad, if you see yourself and are guilty, go ahead and call your local police and turn yourself in.
    I hesitate to ad... I was a Paranormal Investigator for 14 years. If I had the original photo's I would love to digitally work them to see if I could get a cleaner picture.
    They say they are the cleanest pictures they have and I'm sure they have great programs at their finger tips, I just had a lot of experience at it.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    I just got home from work and am reading this and watching it on Fox news (Gretta). Like they are saying, if you recognize yourself in these photo's and are innocent, call your local police and turn yourself in for questioning. I will ad, if you see yourself and are guilty, go ahead and call your local police and turn yourself in.
    I hesitate to ad... I was a Paranormal Investigator for 14 years. If I had the original photo's I would love to digitally work them to see if I could get a cleaner picture.
    They say they are the cleanest pictures they have and I'm sure they have great programs at their finger tips, I just had a lot of experience at it.
    now that got my attention!
    you're the coolest person in the room right now. start a thread!

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Yeah, all we were missing was a ghostbusters thread.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Exclamation Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

gunnerbob has the coolest links.
    I can appreciate the father wanting to think his boys were framed, but when the evidence is presented at trial or postmortem, He will need to face the facts. He did not do anything wrong, but still, he will feel the glare of the people in his community. I would more than likely need to move away.

*Rhino said: "Ghostbuster".

It would not be a happy ending. After 14 years I ended the Team after the second time an investigator pulled a gun.
    First occurrence an investigator pulled his weapon after a shadow figure walked from a doorway down a hall. (He Pulled a gun on a ghost, Seriously?)
    Second occurrence an investigator pulled his weapon on me and I disarmed him.
    Investigators were not to be armed during investigations. Long story short, its dark and sometimes your mind is not as clear as it should be.

Blog Entries
    It would not be a happy ending. After 14 years I ended the Team after the second time an investigator pulled a gun.
    First occurrence an investigator pulled his weapon after a shadow figure walked from a doorway down a hall. (He Pulled a gun on a ghost, Seriously?)
    Second occurrence an investigator pulled his weapon on me and I disarmed him.
    Investigators were not to be armed during investigations. Long story short, its dark and sometimes your mind is not as clear as it should be.
    Dang dude. You got a website? You should tell your story. Some people don't believe it, but I seen some stuff in a house I rented a few years back. Moved out immediately and it's still vacant.

Dang dude. You got a website? You should tell your story. Some people don't believe it, but I seen some stuff in a house I rented a few years back. Moved out immediately and it's still vacant.
    tricolordad, I would like to hear the details of what happened to you in that house.
    I no longer maintain a website. That and about Ten Thousand dollars in equipment are gone. Interesting "Hobby" though. Nothing to be afraid of.

tricolordad, I would like to hear the details of what happened to you in that house.
    I no longer maintain a website. That and about Ten Thousand dollars in equipment are gone. Interesting "Hobby" though. Nothing to be afraid of.
    One of my hobbies also. Having investigators carrying can be very problematical at best.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast