Judge says UC can deny religious course credit - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 84

Thread: Judge says UC can deny religious course credit

  1. #31
    NDS I hope you don't mind if I pray to my "imaginary friend" for you.

    Don't worry. My "imaginary friend" created the heavens and the earth so I am not afraid.
    Last edited by HK4U; 08-15-2008 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Add
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  2.   
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    NDS I hope you don't mind if I pray to my "imaginary friend" for you.

    Don't worry. My "imaginary friend" created the heavens and the earth so I am not afraid.
    Not at all, it won't help but it can't hurt. Also, just to make clear: You, and others who choose to follow a religion (or choose to not do so), have every right to do so. Unfortunately, many people feel their view of faith, or lack of it, should be forced on others. All of those who would impose their views on others are wrong.


    Now, was there something to do with CCW before this thread was 'jacked?
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

  4. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    Not at all, it won't help but it can't hurt. Also, just to make clear: You, and others who choose to follow a religion (or choose to not do so), have every right to do so. Unfortunately, many people feel their view of faith, or lack of it, should be forced on others. All of those who would impose their views on others are wrong.


    Now, was there something to do with CCW before this thread was 'jacked?
    Good enough. As I have said before most of us will agree most of the time on most things on this site. On the occasions that we don't we will have to agree to disagree.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  5. #34
    I can't say that the thread was really 'jacked as it had nothing to do with OC or CC to start with. But everyone at least should know that the reason that there are no dinosaurs now is they wouldn't fit on the ark, or at least that is what one homeschool science book teaches. It is a shame that Noah didn't build it bigger so we could test out our 1911's on really big beasts.

  6. Man I thought we ate them.None of the homeschooling books we used said that.Why would reptiels drown in a flood?

  7. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Man I thought we ate them.None of the homeschooling books we used said that.Why would reptiels drown in a flood?
    None of the homeschooling books we used said that.
    Same here
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  8. #37
    Then maybe you two had the wrong books. I am only going by what the Sunday School Teacher told me who was homeschooling her children. I started a big argument when I questioned that and was called all kinds of things. Also many reptiles can easily drown and I would suspect that most of the dinosaurs fell into that category.

  9. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post



    Now, was there something to do with CCW before this thread was 'jacked?

    Actually, you'll see that this thread is in the off topic section, so it had nothing to do with CCW to begin with.

  10. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Иєш Лєяжşєşŧăŋ
    Posts
    1,084
    Just as a conversation enhancer, and not for any particular reason (other than that I like to play Devil's Advocate and try to see the side that's sometimes overlooked...)...

    Satan is also called the 'Great Deceiver', because, having dominion over the Earth (we are told), he can place things in our lives which are designed to fool us into disbelieving what God offers and try to turn us away...right?

    S'pose Satan simply puts all these things here . . . dinosaur bones; old rocks; whatever it is that has us believing, "scientifically", that the Bible is wrong and science is right? Suppose it's all a great big Satanic joke meant to decieve us and, in the end, everything in the Bible is true and accurate?

    I'm not sayin' anything . . . I'm just sayin'. Just suppose...
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

  11. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Just as a conversation enhancer, and not for any particular reason (other than that I like to play Devil's Advocate and try to see the side that's sometimes overlooked...)...

    Satan is also called the 'Great Deceiver', because, having dominion over the Earth (we are told), he can place things in our lives which are designed to fool us into disbelieving what God offers and try to turn us away...right?

    S'pose Satan simply puts all these things here . . . dinosaur bones; old rocks; whatever it is that has us believing, "scientifically", that the Bible is wrong and science is right? Suppose it's all a great big Satanic joke meant to decieve us and, in the end, everything in the Bible is true and accurate?

    I'm not sayin' anything . . . I'm just sayin'. Just suppose...

    So god colludes with and acquiesces to lies--if you say so.


    For people who think faith is so simple--you know mustard seed and all--you sure need to come up with some weird convolutions...
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast