Got Ghosts? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Got Ghosts?

Quote Originally Posted by Speedbump View Post
    I don't entertain it, it entertains me sometimes. Like the time he smacked my Brother-in-law on the back of his head. He turned around and there was nothing there. He also hid my Sister-in-law's Levi's in our paper pile by the Fireplace. I didn't find them for months. I know this sounds like I'm slightly deranged, but it happens just the same. He has also hidden things from our Curio cabinet. We would come home and notice one thing missing. Then another and after several things came up missing, it stopped. They were mostly pictures of relatives, knick knacks etc. There have been other things too. But nothing that would raise any concerns.
    Just looking out for ya buddy. Still be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    This is indeed one school of thought. However, Over the years I found this to not be the case.
    Check with your Catholic Church for a more genuine accounting.
    And No, I'm not Catholic.
    I'm not Catholic. Besides, there is the whole worship & praying to saints thing. So, IMHO, most (not all) Catholics are being deceived as well. Like I said earlier. It's all good unless you begin testing them according to scripture and ask them to leave. That's when things can go negative. You really aren't likely to be physically hurt because they are limited by God in what they can do. But, they are NOT what most believe them to be. (I've been dealing with them in ministry to long to believe that.)

BTW; my previous post was an example of the true gift from God- "Word of Knowledge". These TRUE gifts only come from a relationship with Jesus the Christ and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

The one sure way to know the type of "spirit" you are dealing with is praising & uplifting the name of Jesus. We are instructed in the Bible to "Test the spirits" in this manner--

1 John 4:1 (GW)
    1 Dear friends, don't believe all people who say that they have the Spirit. Instead, test them. See whether the spirit they have is from God, because there are many false prophets in the world.
    1 John 4:2-3 (GW)
    2 This is how you can recognize God's Spirit: Every person who declares that Jesus Christ has come as a human has the Spirit that is from God.
    3 But every person who doesn't declare that Jesus Christ has come as a human has a spirit that isn't from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist that you have heard is coming. That spirit is already in the world.
    -
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

3. I have not, even though I've been told I have a very active and creative imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    I have not, even though I've been told I have a very active and creative imagination.
    It doesn't take an active or creative imagination, it takes time and being in the right place at the right time. As I said, if you have a night to sit in a cemetery all night you are more than likely going to experience something.
    I spent a lot of time in cemetery's training new investigators. It was the best and most active place to go. When you bring someone new on the team they have to know how to use all of the equipment, and I had to know if they saw something they would go to it, not run from it.
    I cannot share detailed information from home investigations. That is personal and private information. However I will share general experiences and findings.
    After 14 years of investigating I still do not have the answer to the original question I started out to answer. Why are they here? They never answered that question.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    This is indeed one school of thought. However, Over the years I found this to not be the case.
    Check with your Catholic Church for a more genuine accounting.
    And No, I'm not Catholic.
    I converted to Islam in high school, but I was raised catholic. i think it was 8th grade when I was forced to go to youth group vs. trick or treating (still got candy lol) once and we naturally were PO'd so we hijacked the class and talked about ghosts, eating flesh and all that and the nun running the youth group went to tell Father Brockman we weren't behaving and he showed us where he ran into the spirit of a guy while cleaning up right after that guy's funeral and said he was back there because someone else ran out suddenly and went home.

Edit: at that time, i had never had any encounters but it freaked me out because I was 14. I walked home pretty fast lmao

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Folks might want to think twice about discussing such topics nowadays....
    Obummer and his fellow fascist gun grabbers may just add this to the 'mental illness' list.
    Obummer and his useful idiots can eat **** directly from my ***.
    Last edited by tricolordad; 04-25-2013 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Filter fail lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123