Got Ghosts?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Got Ghosts?

Got Ghosts?

Have you ever had an experience with a "Spirit or Ghost"?
    I would like to hear your experiences.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Nope...and don't believe in them. But I am a huge Ghostbusters fan...

Got Ghosts?

I've never seen a ghost, but I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express once.

Blog Entries
    Some mornings at around 4 am, my now padded rear stairs emit loud footsteps. Cat doesn't go into that part of the house. Neither does my wife.

Got Ghosts?-dsc02013.jpgAnimals have a great sense of what is happening around them. They process things differently.
    Your wife may be a different story.
    I have seen so many things over the years. Here is a photograph taken during a training class I was giving in an old cemetery.
    Sitting on the camera bag you can see the K2 Meter lighting up.

Blog Entries
    This house only has the footsteps. A farmhand died working the fields in the 50s, nicest guy in the world according to the seller. All I've ever heard was footsteps and sometimes maybe the sound of a screen door???

The place I was referring to in the other thread was not quite as old as this one. It's actually a cute looking house, but living in it changes the way you see it. We moved in and immediately felt like we were being watched. The outside deck was the first place we saw the dude watching us, I thought he was a nosy neighbor. I'd never lived in the country before, so I assumed people there were different. We both dreamed about him constantly. Most of my dreams were of him stabbing me and I assure you the pain was real. The first experience I had was of him looking at me through the east side living room window. I ran outside to catch him and realized that there was nothing for him to stand on. That window is about 7 feet off the ground. The next one was a few weeks later when I was in the living room hooking up the satellite dish and my wife was upstairs. I closed the sliding door that lead to the deck and turned around because it was beginning to rain and it shot back open. I closed it again and it stayed shut. Other things would happen like when you closed the curtains before leaving the house, you'd turn around to double check and one or two would be back open but not tied. didn't matter who did it, mother in law, wife, my brother, you always had to redo it. The last straw was when my wife got up to go to the bathroom late at night and saw him standing in the shower. I was in the adjoining dining room playing PS2 and know for a fact that nobody got by me, and when I checked, gun drawn, the room felt really cold which was impossible because the rest of the house was almost 90 degrees. We started packing immediately and told them to keep the deposit. They didn't ask why we were leaving either.

I can describe him to a T. He looks about 45 years old, had black work boots, graying stubble and was bald. You could just sense anger before something would happen.
    Last edited by tricolordad; 04-20-2013 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Spelling

8. Begin a Pastor of a Holiness church I have, and many time, they are real, very real.

I don't know if I believe in ghosts, but a couple things in my life tell me they may exist. When my Dad died, I was at work. When I got the call, I sent home to tell my kids that their grandfather had passed on. As I started to explain, my 6 year old said, "I know daddy. Grandpa came and told me he had to go away, that he loved me, and he'd see me again." So I guess Dad made one last visit to his first and favorite grandchild.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD13 View Post
    I don't know if I believe in ghosts, but a couple things in my life tell me they may exist. When my Dad died, I was at work. When I got the call, I sent home to tell my kids that their grandfather had passed on. As I started to explain, my 6 year old said, "I know daddy. Grandpa came and told me he had to go away, that he loved me, and he'd see me again." So I guess Dad made one last visit to his first and favorite grandchild.
    JohnD13, Following a beautiful experience like that there would be no room for doubt in my heart.
    I have so many experiences.
    I was watching Finding Bigfoot one day and as I did I kind of wondered why these guys keep going when they never really find anything. Then they interviewed them and they said: "People ask me if I believe in Big Foot, Its not really a fair question, I don't Believe in Big Foot, I know they exist because I have seen them".
    The same for me. I don't believe in Ghosts, I know they exist.
    I get some kind of peace knowing for a fact that we do not end when our body has died. We go on forever.
    You Don't have to believe if you know.

I've had my fair share of ghost run ins!
    I believe because I have seen. I don't like it when I do see them but hey, what can you do.... Ya know?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast