Oh jeez - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Oh jeez

Blog Entries
    I guess there is not going to be a meeting. I attempted to start one today with "now what is it that you pervs wanted to talk about?" Guess there isn't really an issue?

3. I live in a very rural area where most everyone owns firearms. I carry concealed IWB in public but on my property I carry open since down here in the swamps we often have snake problems. There has been many times that I will be outside when the bus arrives and I will walk out to the general area to meet my kids. As long as I don't try to get on the bus, nothing is ever said and better not. Law says I can't carry on school property. Doesn't say anything about being in view of school property.

Dad. Don't take the meeting with them. Instead send them a certified letter asking they provide their concerns in writing and you'll respond accordingly. Make them put it in writing. Start the paper trail.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

My response would be "go **** yourself"
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Dad. Don't take the meeting with them. Instead send them a certified letter asking they provide their concerns in writing and you'll respond accordingly. Make them put it in writing. Start the paper trail.
    Excellent advice! I concur!
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

7. I carry concealed in public (IWB) but when I'm on my property (2 1/2 acres of very rural swampland) I carry open. Mostly because of snakes and wild critters. There has been many times that I been by the road when my girls get home and the bus driver has even asked about my pistol. But the law says I can't go on school property with a firearm. As long as I am on my property and don't step on that bus, it ain't none of their business what I carry or where!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234