I completely support a "Purge". - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I completely support a "Purge".

Quote Originally Posted by Koolbota View Post
    On the contrary, I am very much a free man, and well armed.

I'll quote myself from another thread:
    Koolbota said on another thread
    On the face of it this is stuff of the tin foil hatter, however-

I make comments here that ruffle the feathers of the sheeple, the blind and ignorant among us, the majority at this site, to make the point that others do not think like nor follow the majority.

The majority, the sheeple, will be led to slaughter, this is a fact. Whether is be of the guillotine or the gun or the pestilence, YOU will be led to slaughter.

The amerikan people deserve it, you deserve it. Your worship of [S]elf is deserving of death. You are a petty, grumbling, selfish, spoiled little people, of the 'gimee generation' and I look forward to the death and destruction of this society.

You have fed the Beast, it is now here to devour you.
    Are you, like, 14yo or something? I detect a clear lack of maturity in your content.
    I mean really, do you think this is some kind of RPG?

Those who do--just do.
    Those who talk about it are wannabes and a penny a dozen on the internet.
    But hey, thanks for the heads up.
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

Folks like me are everywhere.

Maybe I am your neighbor?
    Somebody else excited about chaos not realizing he would get killed himself.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gallstones View Post
    Koolbota said on another thread

Are you, like, 14yo or something? I detect a clear lack of maturity in your content.
    I mean really, do you think this is some kind of RPG?

Those who do--just do.
    Those who talk about it are wannabes and a penny a dozen on the internet.
    But hey, thanks for the heads up.

The 'heads up' is correct.

I have made a point here which has been lost, of course.

There are many people with many intentions. The notion that 'we' will all come together when the SHTF is false, we will not.

If you have, there are those who intend to take what you have and they will kill you for it.

Speaking of immaturity, I read a lot of immaturity into virtually every post on this board, every one. And a sense of false patriotism, some longing for what was or what they think or believe existed at one time, they are delusional.

You know your bible....brother against brother, father against son....and entire generation who will seek to put to death the generation before them. Do you not see that being set up upon us now? I could go deeper into this but not here, the persecutions are about to begin, they have actually, soft-persecutions.

No, most of you will have a very rude awakening, you neighbor is not your friend. Just wait, you'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    Somebody else excited about chaos not realizing he would get killed himself.

In the end we all die, you too.

Purges are nothing new. Been done countless time throughout history.
    Usually on an unarmed or defeated group.
    In modern times it is just more recent.
    Hitler first started demonizing the Jews creating a sub class and turning all the other classes against them.
    Nothing much different today in the US other than now it is the Bankers and Uber rich that are the evil demons.
    We will reach a point where it is acceptable to fleece rob and dispose of the rich.

Then we can reach utopia and rename ourselves the Obamanation.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Blog Entries
    The 'heads up' is correct.

I have made a point here which has been lost
    Then you have made no point. If there was a purge, you'd end up chained to the steel piping in my basement. It's cold and damp down there. You'd have to drink your own urine out of a rusted coffee can. All your meals would be a huge heap of icy sauerkraut. If you fell asleep, "Rhinestone Cowboy" would blast through 4 giant speakers. Also, I would sit there eating chocolate chip cookies in front of you while you ate another bag of sauerkraut. Bon apetit!

Let the purge begin.
    Last edited by tricolordad; 04-29-2013 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Meh, decided to play the fool

In the end we all die, you too.
    Thank you Captain Obvious.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12