Water Bottle Bombs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Water Bottle Bombs

Water Bottle Bombs

Here we go! In Western New York someone is throwing water bottle bombs. Now the media is casting hysteria because at upcoming outdoor events a lot of people drink water and throw their water bottles in trash cans. Oh the humanity. Lets outlaw water bottles for the public collective good.

What in the heck are water bottle bombs?

I must be stupid because I still drink out of water fountains.

If I google water bottle bombs will FBI SWAT attack my house?
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Bottled water, or I guess I should say suckers that buy bottled water. Unknown source, no standards, no quality control, and costs more than gasoline by volume. Yet regulated tap water, with standards, quality control, and constant monitoring costs typically less than 1˘ per gallon.

The real water bottle bomb is the billions and billions of plastic bottles that are overflowing our landfills and fouling our oceans.

Attachment 9534
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

4. The most abundant resource on the planet, coming out of our taps, and people still buy water in a bottle, leaching its poisonous chemicals into the contents. Hello? Anybody home?

Yup we now have the baba generation.
    Isn't is hip to be out and about with your baba? Aren't you judged by the brand of water on your baba? Don't we proudly display our baba next to our cup brand of over priced coffee to impress each other?
    After all you are judged negatively if you are holding a Coke? And if you wearing camo holding a coke, why you are worse than a leper. Who would have thought that through hip marketing water would be selling for more than gasoline.
    Now the same hipsters that promote the baba are the same people screaming about plastic pollution.
    The same people that say it is okay to for a man to stick it up another man but it is not okay to stick a hand gun in your belt or a 20 round mag in your AR.
    Well anyway, I digress: Here is the link to a water bomb alert.

Great, so now we have to call the police every time a water bottle is found lying in the street. The police will then lock down the city and begin stop and frisk on anyone carrying a baba.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Nothing wrong with plastic bottles, what's stupid is not recycling them.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Water Bottle Bombs

BS!

http://youtu.be/bs60OoMxNmY

Blog Entries
    Meh, knew about this since 2nd grade. Put dry ice in a water bottle, put the cap on extra tight and leave it in a warm place. Eventually it overpressurizes and explodes. Everyone gets wet, somebody might get a chunk of ice stuck in their skin. Old news. Any kid who pays attention science class will be able to think this up. I figured it out after eating marshmallows that were dipped in liquid nitrogen. Also got to help break a shoe. Ban liquid nitrogen!

A lot of it actually IS tap water, just from other states.

Just something else to add to the hysteria while the real problems are not discussed.

Background checks to buy water bottles!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast