Pentagon: Christian Soldiers May Face Imprisonment for ‘Sharing Faith’
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pentagon: Christian Soldiers May Face Imprisonment for ‘Sharing Faith’

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Angry Pentagon: Christian Soldiers May Face Imprisonment for ‘Sharing Faith’

Freedom of religion for soldiers? A new Pentagon statement says US soldiers can be sentenced to imprisonment under federal military law for ‘sharing their faith’.

A major slap in the face to United States military forces who are being stripped of the very rights they are supposed to be fighting to protect overseas, the Pentagon met with well known anti-Christian militant Mikey Weinstein of the laughable “Military Religious Freedom Foundation” in order to set new rules that punish Christians with imprisonment and dishonorable discharge for daring to share the Gospel in anycapacity. According to the new statement by the Pentagon, as reported on by Breitbart in a piece that has now close to 1 million Facebook shares alone, Christians who dare to share the Bible or the teachings of Jesus may face court martial.

As released early this morning, the Pentagon stated:

“Religious proselytization is not permitted within the Department of Defense…Court martials and non-judicial punishments are decided on a case-by-case basis…”

SHARING FAITH ‘TREASON’, SAME AS ‘SEXUAL ASSAULT’

What’s even more concerning, however, is what the individual who worked with the Pentagon has to say about Christians who share their faith and what should happen to them. Mikey Weinstein actually has said that those who share their faith, such as even a bible verse of anything, are guilty of downright ‘treason’. In fact, Weinstein says that sharing your faith amounts to ‘spiritual rape’, which he says is the same thing as sexual assault. So not only are you a traitor accused of treason for sharing the gospel in any capacity, but you are also committing a form of sexual assault.

Weinstein, who worked closely with the Obama administration Pentagon heads to draft the procedures outlined in the Pentagon statement, even calls Christians “bloody monsters” who are raping and terrorizing the people. And this is the individual chosen to help draft the procedure for military conduct with regards to faith in the military. In response to the insanity, a petition has gone up calling upon the government to cease their relationship with Weinstein and his militaristic anti-Christian mindset that has led to the latest Pentagon announcement.

The report echoes prior warnings from law enforcement around the nation who have been warning that Christians are increasingly being classified by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) as domestic terrorists. Meanwhile, the top mega banks have been caught red handed funding Mexican drug cartels and terror cell groups around the nation — all without a scratch. The fact of the matter is simple: Christians and average citizens will continue to be the target of government attacks (which will be parroted by the mainstream media) while banks spewing with taxpayer cash continue to gut the nation.

» Pentagon: Christians May Face Imprisonment for ?Sharing Faith? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Riverkilt View Post
    "Multiple truth values" eh??

Were there's smoke, there's usually fire imho.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

5. Today is the National Day of Prayer - that's one thing we can do that WILL make a difference.

Does the ban on religious freedoms apply to muzzies also?? Jes askin......

Another reflection on our country's leadership, from the Commander in Chief to his cronies at the Pentagon. As in history, so now, Christians are the easiest ones to blame in the attempt to deflect attention from the real problems confronting our nation.

Like to put him on the front line for a while and see if he changes his tune. Maybe he could stand in front of our soldiers. He dang sure isn't behind them.

Psalm 82:3-5

Quote Originally Posted by hanarama View Post
    Today is the National Day of Prayer - that's one thing we can do that WILL make a difference.
    In Jeremiah 11, God warns a wayward people that He won’t listen to their cries: "So now I, the Lord, warn them that I am going to bring destruction on them, and they will not escape. And when they cry out to me for help, I will not listen to them". Jeremiah 11:14....“Therefore do not pray for this people, or lift up a cry or prayer on their behalf, for I will not listen when they call to me in the time of their trouble".

God sees, hears and knows everything—including our prayers. Nothing escapes his attention. Why then did God say he would not listen to the people’s cries for help? In this case, God did not respond because judgment was unavoidable. When a nation begins to rebel against God, He will send prophets to call the people to repentance, and if they ignore the prophets, He will then send remedial judgments. America just like Judah has disobeyed God’s laws and ignored his pleas for so long that judgment is, in effect, already on the way. Every sin against the Lord is a sin against ourselves, and so it will be found sooner or later. Our cries are too little, too late.

If the people persist in their rebellion there will come a "trigger point" when God will deliver the nation from judgment to destruction. One chilling point is that the Bible teaches that when a nation reaches this point of no return - this point where "the wound becomes incurable" - prayer is no longer of any avail. God is patient and longsuffering. But He cannot be mocked. I believe the "trigger point" for our nation occurred in November 2012 when President Obama was re-elected. We have ignored the prophets and the remedial judgments. God has responded by giving us the kind of leader we deserve. We are now positioned to be delivered from judgment to destruction.

There is only one prayer that will make a difference..."Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man." (Luke 21:36)
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

This world becomes more sick with each passing day, why do God fearing people continue to allow this cancer to grow, we have sat back and let the few take prayer from our schools
    to where we are today, because the many have allowed the few to dictate policy.
    THIS IS SICK AND A TRAGEDY.

Quote Originally Posted by shirtz1 View Post
    Does the ban on religious freedoms apply to muzzies also?? Jes askin......
    I have to chime in on this one. I am soon retiring after 25 years of service, and the military has some restrictions unimaginable to a civilian. Adultery and Fraternization are punishable offenses. Why? How would it effect morale if I was having an affair with your wife and then ordered you into battle?

The restrictions I've seen mentioned on religion are based on overtly expressing, rather than practicing your religion. It does not say I cannot pray alone, or that I cannot pray with others of the same faith. It says that I cannot force my religion on those that might be influenced by my rank. A military unit plagued by an avid proponent of any faith that you may not follow would be an unacceptable division between soldiers or sailors that are otherwise expected to be brothers in arms.

They have not changed the UCMJ to accommodate this new "idea", and I'll admit they may actually begin "enforcing" the standard more rigorously. The UCMJ does not specify any religion, so this would apply to all.

I am a staunch conservative, and have sworn to preserve protect and defend my Constitution from all enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC. We have many battles to fight with the present administration and this is not one of them. Let's keep our eye on the ball please.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast