29 percent of voters think 'armed revolution' might be needed - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 29 percent of voters think 'armed revolution' might be needed

Quote Originally Posted by Itstjs View Post
    The real question is, how many of you would take action, fight the government and leave your wife and kids behind?
    The wife will be with me, and I've been trying to get rid of the kids for years.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

3. That is just great but i don't think armed revolution is a good thing. It will bring more harm than good.

Quote Originally Posted by GerardoNesmith View Post
    That is just great but i don't think armed revolution is a good thing. It will bring more harm than good.
    Only if we fail... Only if we fail.

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Quote Originally Posted by GerardoNesmith View Post
    That is just great but i don't think armed revolution is a good thing. It will bring more harm than good.
    How so? Did you read the poll question? It asked if the respondents thought armed revolution might be necessary in the next few years in order to protect liberties, presumably essential liberties, otherwise the question would be irrelevant. That necessarilly assumes our liberties have been abriged or are in the process of being abridged. I fail to see how opposing that will do more harm than good unless you place little or no value on our essential liberties. Our founders certainly thought it a worthwhile thing to do, because that's exactly what they did, and exactly why they did it.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12