29 percent of voters think 'armed revolution' might be needed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 29 percent of voters think 'armed revolution' might be needed

29 percent of voters think 'armed revolution' might be needed

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

3. they didn't poll the right people....I bet that number is much higher.

4. You have people just sitting in the shadows just waiting.that is a low %

Way too low. I have not meet a person yet that thinks guns should be banded. And most think the government has gotten to big and controlling.

I'm not so concerned about the stats per the pole. Any thing can will be manipulated for the propaganda purpose. My wonderment is that there are those that have tired of this Uncle Sam's plantation mentality. Some people are finally getting disgusted with the share cropper tax structure that those that produce have to give to. Probably why DHS has been gearing up. The Constitution is on our side, the fire power is on the Fed's side. I hope and pray it doesn't go that far............
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

a well organized militia is what all states and counties need imo with a plan so next time they want to pull marshal law on this land it will be a war
    or should be imo
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Nuff said!!!!!!!!

9. Well armed revolution can bring some good changes but it will definitely suppress the people. Their will be no uprising against bad people and a dominance of the army will be made which is not quite good for the nation. Unless democracy prevails we are safe.

I'm thinking that most people responding to a poll by a liberal university who do "think an armed revolution" would be necessary, would not answer truthfully. ;)
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Problem with that poll doesnt say how many say will actually take arms against the Government. I bet the number is much lower. Whats the point in talking about it if no one takes action, or if the numbers are so low that its just taken as another Militia movement and it ends up doing more harm than good? I personally believe that an Armed revolution will do leaps and bounds of good, and bad, saying that, I also believe the Government is too big, and in other ways too small.
    The real question is, how many of you would take action, fight the government and leave your wife and kids behind?
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast