What we are facing may be more insidious than most of realize - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What we are facing may be more insidious than most of realize

1. What will you do when the man is at the door. Worst yet will you denie Him when your child is about to be beheaded.The worst is yet to come.

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    What will you do when the man is at the door. Worst yet will you denie Him when your child is about to be beheaded.The worst is yet to come.
    None of you think that if this hypothetical new world order were to actually come to fruition (a big if, because if would have to get the consent of over 200 nations) that our fellow gun owners would show that they are indeed a force to be reckon with? In case you all have forgotten, the Second Amendment is the one that protects all the other amendments; furthermore, it has protected us (for the most part) from government tyranny for well over 200 years, and I have no reason to believe that it won't continue to do so from global tyranny. I'm not saying we need to be complacent, but what I am saying is that the chances of this actually coming to fruition are one in 100 billion. Those aren't exactly the kinds of odds I would bet the farm on.

For the record I believe what we are seeing and talking about here is very likely the beginning, the vehicle that will propel the anti christ into power. In other words Biblical prophecy coming to pass before our eyes. I realize not everyone on this site believes in God so what the scriptures have to say will have no meaning for you. For those that do though you cant miss if you do a little studying what those that expose a one world government seem to be very close to what is prophesied in the Bible. I feel that the 2ND amendment has done much to help slow their movement, no doubt about it. However I also think that what has really kept the inevitable in check up tell now is the restraining power of God. We have been blessed like no other nation however there can be no doubt that we are not the moral light in a dark world that we once were and if God decides to remove the protection he has afforded us thru out history there is no 2ND amendment that can save us.
    Last edited by HK4U; 08-18-2008 at 10:14 PM. Reason: spell
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    For the record I believe what we are seeing and talking about here is very likely the beginning, the vehicle that will propel the anti christ into power. In other words Biblical prophecy coming to pass before our eyes. I realize not everyone on this site believes in God so what the scriptures have to say will have no meaning for you. For those that do though you cant miss if you do a little studying what those that expose a one world government seem to be very close to what is prophesied in the Bible. I feel that the 2ND amendment has done much to help slow their movement, no doubt about it. However I also think that what has really kept the inevitable in check up tell now is the restraining power of God. We have been blessed like no other nation however there can be no doubt that we are not the moral light in a dark world that we once were and if God decides to remove the protection he has afforded us thru out history there is no 2ND amendment that can save us.
    And, God willing, the 2nd Amendment will be what stops this movement dead.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12