Prayer Request

Thread: Prayer Request

Prayer Request

My friend Keith is dying from renal cell carcinoma (Cancer).

The doctors told him there is nothing else they can do, and he now has a home hospice nurse.....

His time is coming to an end. He will leave behind a five-year-old daughter, wife and 25-year-old son.

All he has asked me for was to assure his daughter was taught how to handle a handgun and get her a good weapon when she is old enough along with a CWP.....

Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

In my families thoughts and prayers.

4. I'm am so sorry about this, I am praying right now as I type this. Is he a church goer, is he a christian that you know of and if not ask him do he want to talk to a pastor?

The good Lord will always give those in need his strength and guidance. ALL you have to do is ask. I have asked for Keith and his family. God bless you as a friend to take the time to involve yourself.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    I'm am so sorry about this, I am praying right now as I type this. Is he a church goer, is he a christian that you know of and if not ask him do he want to talk to a pastor?
    He is a member of New Springs Church in Anderson. His pastor was with him a couple of hours ago.....Thank you!!
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Sorry to hear it.

You have our deepest condolences, and he and his family are in our prayers.