Other Non-gun Related Topics?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Other Non-gun Related Topics?

Other Non-gun Related Topics?

I was wondering if I should expand the off-topic forums to include any other topics we may be interested in. For example, I've been doing LOTS of fishing lately and was curious how many other members are fisherman. I was thinking I could create a fishing forum if anyone was interested and other topics if enough people are interested. Let me know what you think.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I myself have not fished in years but I am sure there are plenty of members that do so it might be a good idea.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Luke you are in snook fishing area. The best fishing in the world.

Yep, and they have quickly become my favorite fish.

Sorry but a friend requested I block out the back cause I had posted it on a local message board. haha

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Well I checked back into the Group Forums feature, updated it, and seems to be working fine so I've answered my own question. I started a fishing group and a forum for it.

USA Carry Forums - Fishing

Fun to catch and great to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    I was wondering if I should expand the off-topic forums to include any other topics we may be interested in. For example, I've been doing LOTS of fishing lately and was curious how many other members are fisherman. I was thinking I could create a fishing forum if anyone was interested and other topics if enough people are interested. Let me know what you think.
    That would explain why you haven't been posting much lately.

Seriously though, many gun owners do tend to be outdoorsmen. I say that a hunting and/or fishing section would actually complement this forum quite nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Luke you are in snook fishing area. The best fishing in the world.
    I believe you mean chinook, right?

I'm surrounded by water, so fishing is an activity that I enjoy when I'mnot able to shoot.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I'm surrounded by water, so fishing is an activity that I enjoy when I'mnot able to shoot.

gf
    What is there to fish for in the waters of Hawaii? Maybe a gun owner wouldn't feel welcome there, but what about a fisherman?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast