Okay--Let's Fight! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Okay--Let's Fight!

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Well you deserve a claymore.

!

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I know. It' sjust that in keeping with the sheer ridiculousness of and hilarity of it all, I was actually just being facetious.
    Now there you go using them big words on me no wonder I get confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Now there you go using them big words on me no wonder I get confused.
    How about this? Any time I use a big word, go to dictionary.com and look it up. That's what I do any time I come across a word whose meaning I don't know. Also, Microsoft word has an excellent dictionary tool. All this, without having to get up out of your chair to get a dictionary!

Quote Originally Posted by Slade797 View Post
    I actually have that video saved in my favorites folder on youtube. I remember this song when it came out my senior year of high school. Ten years later and I still think it's awesome!

How about this? Any time I use a big word, go to dictionary.com and look it up. That's what I do any time I come across a word whose meaning I don't know. Also, Microsoft word has an excellent dictionary tool. All this, without having to get up out of your chair to get a dictionary!
    Now there you go making more work for me, remember I'm retired and work is a four letter word.

Now there you go making more work for me, remember I'm retired and work is a four letter word.

If I didn't know better, I'd think that you were using the word "work" pejoratively.

A great free way to do this is with ieSpell.
    ieSpell - Spell Checker add-on for Internet Explorer Spell check your post before posting. Highlight a word, right click on it and look up the meaning. I'd be lost without it!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

If I didn't know better, I'd think that you were using the word "work" pejoratively.
    I take it you have never seen any of the old "Dobie Gillis" shows and what would happen when the W word was used around his beatnik Friend Maynard G Craibs?

I take it you have never seen any of the old "Dobie Gillis" shows and what would happen when the W word was used around his beatnik Friend Maynard G Craibs?
    This may help you out--just clicky linky:
    Maynard G. Krebs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast