Arabic chemical engineers caught trespassing in water reservoir, then released? WTH??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arabic chemical engineers caught trespassing in water reservoir, then released? WTH??

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Exclamation Arabic chemical engineers caught trespassing in water reservoir, then released? WTH??

The 7 suspects where seen trespassing late at night in 'Restricted Area's' of the Quabbin water reservoir, which is located about 65 miles from Boston. The reservoir supplies numerous Massachusetts communities, including the state’s largest city, with clean & safe drinking water.

“State Police say there were no warrants or advisories on any of the individuals and ‘there was no evidence that the seven suspicious people were committing any crime beyond the trespassing,” the CBS Boston report notes.

“All seven suspects were allowed to leave and will eventually be summonsed to court for trespassing. The FBI is supposedly investigating and routine checks of the publics water supplies have been increased following the incident.”

The seven individuals reside in Amherst, Cambridge, Sunderland, Northampton, and New York City.

“Police have not released their names because a court date has not been set,” the report adds.

Mass. Police Catch 7 ?Chemical Engineers? from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, & Singapore Trespassing Major Reservoir | Video | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Must be putting the stuff in the water the Obama folks are drinking.

Who's to say they weren't casing the area to see what they could get away with before they tried to contaminate the water. Good thing our president has told us these are peaceful people and mean us no harm.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Doesn't make a bit of sense to me either....this is just weeks after the marathon bombing incident ! This happened at 12:30 a.m. on top of it all....what the hell do they think they were doing....sightseeing ?? I think this was another stupid decision of being "Politicaly Correct" !! Hey don't blame me...I was born in this state !!

These people need to disappear and see who comes looking for them

I hope their names were entered in the watchlist "database" and prevented from flying or leaving the country.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

8. I hear that midnight picnics at the reservoir are very big with Arabic / Muslim engineers. This was completely innocent I'm sure. I believe that the President was also invited,, but he was on vacation or had a golf game or was in Vegas and was unable to attend.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    I hope their names were entered in the watchlist "database" and prevented from flying or leaving the country.
    Agreed, but that would make way too much 'sense'.....

In Israel, these trespassers would have been brought one by one into a dark room and completely interrogated (beaten into talking if necessary) until they would have confessed their true intentions and then they would be properly incarcerated.

Our country is way too soft on terrorism imho.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Must be putting the stuff in the water the Obama folks are drinking.
    What the media failed to report was each suspect was carrying 10 packs of cherry flavored Obama Kool-Aid
    Attached Images Attached Images Arabic chemical engineers caught trespassing in water reservoir, then released? WTH??-obama-koolaid.jpg 
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Arabic chemical engineers caught trespassing in water reservoir, then released? WTH??

And what would you say if they were white chemical engineers? Should they still be dragged into a room and beaten? For as much as the Constitution is trumpeted around here (as it should be) some of you are way to quick to abandon your ideals when it suits your needs. Could they be terrorists? Yes. And it should be followed up on, with watch lists, investigations, etc. Should they be dragged into a room and beaten for trespassing? Idk, I seem to recall reading something about due process..

Torturing a confession out of somebody? So much for learning from history.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast