New Fishing Group
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Fishing Group

New Fishing Group

Do you like fishing as much as I do? I'm trying to get a group together of people on USA Carry that fish. I just created the group and would like to create a forum for it but need 5 members first.

USA Carry Forums - Fishing

Being that I live in Tampa, I'm pretty much only fish in saltwater and mostly inshore fishing for snook, redfish, and trout.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Do you like fishing as much as I do? I'm trying to get a group together of people on USA Carry that fish. I just created the group and would like to create a forum for it but need 5 members first.

USA Carry Forums - Fishing

Being that I live in Tampa, I'm pretty much only fish in saltwater and mostly inshore fishing for snook, redfish, and trout.
    I'm pretty sure you meant chinook, didn't you?

Being I'd live in Idaho I only fish for freshwater, but near 50 years in Southern California fishing the coast down to Baja means I know the difference between a mahi-mahi and a dorado! (you're right, there is none :-) ). Can't say I know much about East coasters though, so can stand to learn some on that.

Thanks for joining the club. 3 more till I can open a forum on it.

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Hey Guys!!!

I like to fish quite a bit myself!!

I usually vacation in Pensacola, Fl and fish in the Gulf with my uncle.

Good to see this group started!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    Hey Guys!!!

I like to fish quite a bit myself!!

I usually vacation in Pensacola, Fl and fish in the Gulf with my uncle.

Good to see this group started!!!
    Nice to have you on board!

Do a lot of ice fishing here in S.W. Michigan and when the ice first goes off. does that count. not to much during the summer.

DJ58
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

Fishing can B fun, but waiting around in crappy weather for a bite takes time. When we had grenades for tossing around, roll up on a lake, pull the pin and lob it in, underwater shock wave stunned everything which then floated to the top, pick out the best and fry 'em on Sterno-stove, add salt, Tabasco sauce and it sure beat C's or later MRE's. No license or catch limit just how a unit lived in the bush 4 days @ a time.

Canis-Lupus

as if my avatar doesn't give it away... I love fishing
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canis-Lupus View Post
    Fishing can B fun, but waiting around in crappy weather for a bite takes time.
    A crappy day fishing is better than a good day at work!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast