Thread: Have Some Ice Cream

Have Some Ice Cream

Attachment 9703

TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN,
    YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE,
    SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.
    HAVE SOME ICE CREAM!
    Description: graphic
    In honor of the 44th President of the United States, Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream has introduced a new flavor: Barocky Road

Barocky Road is a blend of half vanilla, half chocolate, and surrounded by nuts and flakes. The vanilla portion of the mix is not openly advertised and usually denied as an ingredient. The nuts and flakes are all plentiful.

The cost is $92.84 per scoop...so, out of a $100 bill, you are at least promised some CHANGE.

When purchased, it will be presented to you in a large beautiful cone, but after you pay for it, the ice cream is taken out of the cone and given to the person in line behind you at no charge.

You are left with an almost-empty wallet, staring at an empty cone and wondering what just happened. Then you realize this is what "redistribution of wealth" is all about.

Aren't you just stimulated?

Might be funny if it wasn't true.

That's Obama putting the "robbin'" in Baskin Robbins.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD13 View Post
    Good one John!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD13 View Post
    Nice John, beat me to it.
    -
    So Ole Grunt, shouldn't we FEEL better if we can GIVE (under thread of incarceration or fine) to people that really do NEED the ice cream more then you? I think you would sleep better at night knowing you're helping the challenged people in the world. I'm just kind of pondering that you must be a ice cream Nazi. NO SCOOP FOR YOU!!!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

I did! Mint cocolate chip.
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

Oldest I've ever been an youngest I'll ever be... cool since today's my birthday.
    But in honor of the prez some new flavors should be...
    - Cocky Road
    - Banana bull$hi1
    - Lying Lime
    - Banana Split-the-people
    - Liberal Lemon
    - Chocolate Class Warfare
    - Middle Class Crunch
    - Raspberry Without Representation
    - Chocolate Cherry Chip-On the-Shoulder
    - Fast-n-Furious Fudge
    - Rocky Road Ahead
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS