Coffeine: Losing your Right
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coffeine: Losing your Right

Coffeine: Losing your Right

Listening to the morning radio station and heard this,
    How many cups of coffee do you drink during the day. A study ( Done in 2004 by National Geographic by the way) about caffeine addiction and how it is a mental health problem. Considering how all your health records will be going to Obama Care
    Will that be a question your doctor will be asking now?
    Back Door to permit denial?

Well, thankfully I have never drank a cup of coffee in my life. Nor would I ever admit it now if I did. Just the same as I would never tell a doctor if I have a gun in the house.

4. people ADMIT that they "just gotta have" that cup of coffee or that cigarette. That IS the very definition of a physical addiction.

DoJ will just tap into Starbucks transaction records. Too many mocha frappe latte vanilla whoopdeedoos - not only will you lose your man card but also your firearms.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

Quote Originally Posted by yuppor View Post
    people ADMIT that they "just gotta have" that cup of coffee or that cigarette. That IS the very definition of a physical addiction.
    Explain to me how caffeine addiction is a mental health problem. All memes and jokes aside, show me a case where someone suffering from caffeine withdrawal has killed or hurt somebody with a firearm. I'm addicted to buying new firearms, and yet my bills get paid every month and my family is fed, do I have a mental health issue?

Quote Originally Posted by yuppor View Post
    people ADMIT that they "just gotta have" that cup of coffee or that cigarette. That IS the very definition of a physical addiction.
    But yet if they don't get it, they are okay. Saying "I have to have a cup of coffee" and going into withdrawal is two different things.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Exclamation

I have never heard of Coffeine....But whatever it is, I'm pretty sure that if Coffeine is addictive then it must not be good for you.
    I'm okay with the Feds banning Coffeine because anything that I'm confused about scares the crap out of me and the Feds are there to protect all of us from this big,bad, scary world that we are living in.

"Baaaa Baaaa"

~Sarcasm Intended~
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

We lost this battle when King Bloomberg was allowed to ban big soft drinks. The American people are less and less impressive each and every day that passes. What a shame.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

I'm still waiting for the breathalyzer to be installed at the entrance to the capital building.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    Well, thankfully I have never drank a cup of coffee in my life. Nor would I ever admit it now if I did. Just the same as I would never tell a doctor if I have a gun in the house.
    Exactly right. Both of the doctors I have had in the last 20 years did not even mention guns uless it was to compare shooting scores. Both respecters of the 2A.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast