Miss World Pageant Scraps Bikinis Because They Offend Muslims - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miss World Pageant Scraps Bikinis Because They Offend Muslims

This is how Russia deals with such demands...
    On February 4th, 2013, Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, addressed the Duma (Russian Parliament) and gave a speech about tensions with minorities:
    "In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of most minorities. When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the national interest first, observing that the minorities are not Russians.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    This is how Russia deals with such demands...
    On February 4th, 2013, Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, addressed the Duma (Russian Parliament) and gave a speech about tensions with minorities:
    "In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of most minorities. When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the national interest first, observing that the minorities are not Russians.
    Wow.....I never thought that I would say this but.....
    Seems to me that Mr. Putin would probably be better for America than ObamaLamaDingDong and all of those other Leftist Cronies that are in the White House today.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Wow.....I never thought that I would say this but.....
    Seems to me that Mr. Putin would probably be better for America than ObamaLamaDingDong and all of those other Leftist Cronies that are in the White House today.
    You are SOOOOO right there Brother!!!! That is what we need in this country. You come to America then BECOME AMERICANS!! If you don't want to become Americans then LEAVE!!!!

Got to keep the ragheads happy or they might blow themselves up.
    Jason Le˛dhas

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Well here we go, it's starting, this PC crap is madding, what's next the women will have to wear Berka's????????????

Miss World is synonymous with scantily clad women strutting their stuff on stage.

But this year the pageant will be significantly more subdued, after organisers announced that they are scrapping the traditional bikini round in a bid to avoid offending the Muslim hosts.

The contest, which will crown a global beauty queen chosen from 137 participants, will take place in September on the island of Bali in Indonesia.

Read more: Miss World Pageant Scraps Bikinis Because They Offend Muslims - Clash Daily :: Clash Daily
    Get more Clash on ClashDaily.com, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
    I'm fairly certain that they could be trained to change the tv channel.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12