'Naked Nutjob' Terrorizes San Francisco Subway - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Naked Nutjob' Terrorizes San Francisco Subway

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    []

While walking through Golden Gate Park in San Francisco , a man came upon another man hugging a tree with his ear firmly against the tree. Seeing this he inquired, 'Just out of curiosity, what the heck are you doing?'

'I'm listening to the music of the tree,' the other man replied.

'You've gotta be kiddin' me.'

'No, would you like to give it a try?'

Understandably curious, the man says, 'Well, OK...' So he wrapped his arms around the tree and pressed his ear up against it. With this, the other guy slapped a pair of handcuffs on him, took his wallet, jewelry, car keys, then stripped him naked and left.

Two hours later another nature lover strolled by, saw this guy handcuffed to the tree stark naked, and asked, 'What the heck happened to you?'

He told the guy the whole terrible story about how he got there.

When he finished telling his story, the other guy shook his head in sympathy, walked around behind him, kissed him gently on the neck and said, 'This ain't gonna be your day, Cupcake...'
    Baaahahahahahahhaa!

I think taking it up the rear is a requirement of living in San Francisco.

I think someone called it earlier, "San Freakshow" Pretty much sums it up for me.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

I was "banned" (oh the horror!) from there because I said I would refuse and order to register my weapons.
    They said something about I was inciting a riot or some crap!
    No love lost with them, that's for sure!

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    I was "banned" (oh the horror!) from there because I said I would refuse and order to register my weapons.
    They said something about I was inciting a riot or some crap!
    No love lost with them, that's for sure!

Sent from behind enemy lines.
    bwaahahaha thats so libtarded i got banned for calling bs on their "no religious references" rule. Apparently it only applies to us Muslim people. And oh yeah, I forgot...apparently I offend liberals lolz good old tolerant peace loving racist threat making liberals. I would have prefered to stay on longer because I wasn't done trolling that libtrash forum but they figured me out.

Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    We've been discussing this on "Defensive Carry".

Would you intervene?

We're talking about "Would you intervene when this guy is assaulting women in the video?"

It's been a pretty good scenario discussion so far. Most of us agree that we would help anyone being assaulted; especially a woman. But, we also agree that nothing in the video warrants a "deadly force" response. This is a tough one because the guy is dusted out of his mind or on some other substance and could become extremely deadly at any moment. He's not armed. But, he is strong, athletic and could easily do someone great harm.

-
    A good old dose of pepperspray might be appropriate, though?
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    A good old dose of pepperspray might be appropriate, though?
    Pepper spray or stun gun are two choices. But, I have seen people under the influence become completely enraged after getting sprayed; making things worse not better. I've also known drugged out BGs to take several hit from a Tazer before becoming weak enough to be subdued. (Fortunately, this guy still had enough sense to him to give up pretty quickly once the cops showed up.)

-
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12