'Naked Nutjob' Terrorizes San Francisco Subway
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Naked Nutjob' Terrorizes San Francisco Subway

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow 'Naked Nutjob' Terrorizes San Francisco Subway

A deranged naked man seemingly apparently lost his mind at a San Francisco BART station last month as he went back and forth from assaulting and accosting people to performing flips, handstands and other gymnastic moves. The bizarre incident was caught on video.

The video, recorded by a BART station agent on May 10, shows the naked man going after and attacking several commuters.

Video Shows Deranged Naked Man Assaulting People and Doing Gymnastics at San Francisco Subway Station | Video | TheBlaze.com

And the 'sheeple' simply try to ignore the situation.....Baaaaaaa..Baaaaaaa..AAAARGH! Heeeeelp Meeeeeeee! Baaaaaaaaaa!!!!
    Last edited by lukem; 06-12-2013 at 06:23 PM.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Comical. They don't call it San Fran Freakshow for nothing.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Comical. They don't call it San Fran Freakshow for nothing.
    Right?!?!?
    Sheeple just watch....
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

We've been discussing this on "Defensive Carry".

Would you intervene?

We're talking about "Would you intervene when this guy is assaulting women in the video?"

It's been a pretty good scenario discussion so far. Most of us agree that we would help anyone being assaulted; especially a woman. But, we also agree that nothing in the video warrants a "deadly force" response. This is a tough one because the guy is dusted out of his mind or on some other substance and could become extremely deadly at any moment. He's not armed. But, he is strong, athletic and could easily do someone great harm.

-
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

Blog Entries
    And on defensivecarry.com, I bet taclady and gb are insulting and reporting the posts of anyone who disagrees with them. FYI, tacladyboy spends twice as much time online bickering as blues, and on twice as many forums, so you can pretty much discount any advice he gives as a trained "security consultant."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Diealotz View Post
    Right?!?!?
    Sheeple just watch....
    Sheeple get victimized. The sounds of a crowd of sheeple screaming kinda sounds like a flock of sheep bleating...just an observation.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    And on defensivecarry.com, I bet taclady and gb are insulting and reporting the posts of anyone who disagrees with them. FYI, tacladyboy spends twice as much time online bickering as blues, and on twice as many forums, so you can pretty much discount any advice he gives as a trained "security consultant."

I don't think I've heard of them before. I know DC is very heavily moderated so they may not be around any longer if the gripe too much.

-
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    I don't think I've heard of them before. I know DC is very heavily moderated so they may not be around any longer if the gripe too much.

-
    Instead of moderated, you can probably just say censored to adhere to one specific moderator's personal opinion. That site very rarely touches on fact. I mention this because every time one of the resident trolls who claim to be counterterrorist officers or private security gets fact checked, the thread is locked and all posts that dispute what those two say are deleted. Especially when someone provides statistical data from reputable sources. You get banned and issued "infractions" for using logic. And "Obama bashing." lolz

You may not have heard of them because their mothers might have cut off the internet or thrown them out of the house. When you're 50, it's time to get a job and stand on your own feet lmao

[]

While walking through Golden Gate Park in San Francisco , a man came upon another man hugging a tree with his ear firmly against the tree. Seeing this he inquired, 'Just out of curiosity, what the heck are you doing?'

'I'm listening to the music of the tree,' the other man replied.

'You've gotta be kiddin' me.'

'No, would you like to give it a try?'

Understandably curious, the man says, 'Well, OK...' So he wrapped his arms around the tree and pressed his ear up against it. With this, the other guy slapped a pair of handcuffs on him, took his wallet, jewelry, car keys, then stripped him naked and left.

Two hours later another nature lover strolled by, saw this guy handcuffed to the tree stark naked, and asked, 'What the heck happened to you?'

He told the guy the whole terrible story about how he got there.

When he finished telling his story, the other guy shook his head in sympathy, walked around behind him, kissed him gently on the neck and said, 'This ain't gonna be your day, Cupcake...'
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    []

While walking through Golden Gate Park in San Francisco , a man came upon another man hugging a tree with his ear firmly against the tree. Seeing this he inquired, 'Just out of curiosity, what the heck are you doing?'

'I'm listening to the music of the tree,' the other man replied.

'You've gotta be kiddin' me.'

'No, would you like to give it a try?'

Understandably curious, the man says, 'Well, OK...' So he wrapped his arms around the tree and pressed his ear up against it. With this, the other guy slapped a pair of handcuffs on him, took his wallet, jewelry, car keys, then stripped him naked and left.

Two hours later another nature lover strolled by, saw this guy handcuffed to the tree stark naked, and asked, 'What the heck happened to you?'

He told the guy the whole terrible story about how he got there.

When he finished telling his story, the other guy shook his head in sympathy, walked around behind him, kissed him gently on the neck and said, 'This ain't gonna be your day, Cupcake...'
    You just ain't right mappow.

-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast