The TRUE extent of Obama's pro abortion extremism

Thread: The TRUE extent of Obama's pro abortion extremism

The TRUE extent of Obama's pro abortion extremism

I found the following article on yahoo a little while ago:

Exclusive: Obama's lost law review article - Yahoo! News

It's bad enough that this guy believes that it is a mother's right to have her unborn child killed for no other reason other than being an inconvenience to her, but now it's been discovered that being pregnant is no reason to stop mothers from drinking, smoking, using drugs, or otherwise doing anything that could potentially harm their unborn babies. All I can say is wow!

if only his mom did that stuff when he was in the womb. he'd be singing a different tune then. moron!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Is there anything this nut case is not extreme on? Pray this guy is not elected.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    if only his mom did that stuff when he was in the womb. he'd be singing a different tune then. moron!
    She did. Look how he turned out. The drugs messed up his brain.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Ya she burned every thing else.Kill them all and we will not have to put them in prison.

How can anyone be in favor of killing or injuring innocent babies who have committed no crime, but be in favor of keeping alive and feeding, housing, and clothing convicted killers, rapists, and child molesters?