What If Money Were No object?

Thread: What If Money Were No object?

Thumbs up What If Money Were No object?

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

What If Money Were No object?

Interesting. Life, for some, is a serious of compromises. I have always saw my "life's work" as a means to an end. Enjoy my work? Sure. Not a single regret for the path I chose. The enjoyment doesn't lie in my work yet what else I can do as a result of the money I earned. Hobbies, time with my kids experiencing every end of this world, taking my parents on the trip of a lifetime for their 60th birthdays, living life to the fullest... It's the means to creating memories. Let's face it, it's called work for a reason. Some have a hard time waking up everyday fighting "working". I just choose to look at it more positive. I could and do create wonderful memories that require little money. Why sweat it? But I get what he is saying...

I believe the more realistic median, is to get as close as possible to doing what you love for a living. In this rat race of life, sometimes... you gotta do stuff you don't wanna from time to time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html