Kids Brutally Vandalize Man's Family Home...Ne 'He's' Facing Charges.....WTH???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kids Brutally Vandalize Man's Family Home...Ne 'He's' Facing Charges.....WTH???

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down Kids Brutally Vandalize Man's Family Home...Now 'He's' Facing Charges.....WTH???

Jesse Daniels, 53, is accused of 'endangering the welfare of children' for the actions he took after catching the four boys in the act of brutally vandalizing his father-in-law’s home over the weekend.
    With very extensive damage done to the inside of the house, Daniels and his wife called 911 — and he went inside of the residence to confront/catch the boys.
    But that’s not all: Daniels held the kids inside of a closet while he waited for the authorities to arrive.
    It was this action that created an even bigger legal conundrum for Mr. Daniels.

Kids Brutally Vandalize Man?s Family Home ? But Now He?s the One Facing Jail Time | Video | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

ezkl2230 Guest
    Wow - these four kids, ages 8 and 10, completely destroy someone's home because they were told not to ride their ATVs on property not belonging to them. In the first place, 8 and 10 year olds driving ATV's?! In the second place, without adult supervision?! And the man who is doing the renovation work for and watching his father's house, who caught the little cretins in the act of destroying his father's house, is the one being charged with a major crime?! Wow. I shudder to think how MY parents would have responded to finding out that I had committed such atrocities! Spoiled children, further enabled by their parents to continue in their ways. This country is getting exactly what it deserves.

Loser parenting, next time shoot the little bastards they outnumbered the man and had a weapon (hammer) that killed more people in America than all long guns combined last year. That should make their loser pieces of crap parents happy.

Just another sign that the USA is doomed.
    “If we are to die, let us die like men!” General Patrick Cleburne.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    Wow - these four kids, ages 8 and 10, completely destroy someone's home because they were told not to ride their ATVs on property not belonging to them. In the first place, 8 and 10 year olds driving ATV's?! In the second place, without adult supervision?! And the man who is doing the renovation work for and watching his father's house, who caught the little cretins in the act of destroying his father's house, is the one being charged with a major crime?! Wow. I shudder to think how MY parents would have responded to finding out that I had committed such atrocities! Spoiled children, further enabled by their parents to continue in their ways. This country is getting exactly what it deserves.
    You are correct....this country has no more common sense.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Kids Brutally Vandalize Man's Family Home...Ne 'He's' Facing Charges.....WTH???

Only thing comes to mind is BULL $#!+! I'd stand up in front of that judge were I in his shows and be like "absolutely threatened them, absolutely I forced them into a closet, and sure I was "rough" with them." That the least their parents should have done. The parents should be charged in this case but alas being a dumbass isn't against the law. Cases like this it should be. When you've seen your asinine thing for the day thank a liberal!
    Guns.??? What Guns???

He absolutely better sue their parents for the damage they did.
    Hopefully they'll come to their limited senses and drop the charges too, but hey, it's New York. So it's doubtful.

Ah, the youth of America!

Today's juveniles are tomorrows Democrats!!

Sent from behind enemy lines.

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    To clarify - my parents would not have resorted to physical violence (although the spanking I would have received for something like this would have been EPIC), but between the spanking, loss of privileges, requirement to make restitution, apologize in person, and face the legal consequences of my actions, it would have been terrifying to contemplate!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Loser parenting, next time shoot the little bastards they outnumbered the man and had a weapon (hammer) that killed more people in America than all long guns combined last year. That should make their loser pieces of crap parents happy.
    I didn't realize shooting kids was cool. I need to spend more time on the internet...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast