Obama's Girls: Teens Being Teens or Ungrateful?

Thread: Obama's Girls: Teens Being Teens or Ungrateful?

These kids are just like the millions of generational welfare idiots out there, what they get for free they can't / don't appreciate it, just a couple of spoiled brats who think they are special and entitled.

Gateway Pundit published a controversial article about the Obama daughters. His contention was that the taxpayers were spending a ton of money to send the Obamas to Ireland and that the daughters were rude and ungrateful. She showed a video of them bored and another picture of them horsing around.

Are they just teens being teens? Are they ungrateful? Is this indicative of being raised poorly? Though I believe they take after their mother's entitled attitude, I wouldn't worry about this too much as they are just teens.

Watch them in action:

The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

They are teens. Are your teen years so far in the past you don't remember your antics as a teen?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

I don't even need to watch it. I am certain this isn't an angle that should be taken to discredit the President's ability to govern.