"Forgive Them Father, They Know not What They Do"
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Forgive Them Father, They Know not What They Do"

I am referring to the Supreme Cort. Just My Opinion but Marriage is between a man and a woman.
    I am all good with Civil Unions that give equal rights, but the word and definition of marriage is for a man and a woman.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Our "wonderful and caring" government leaders wonder WHY the Islamic world hate us. Well this is why!!!

Also obummer said he would not force churches to marry gays. I predict that this is written in sand. just a matter of time when he will demand that Catholic Churches marry them. Also a matter of time when someone will go to a Catholic Church and demand to be married. Then when turned down they will file a law suit. Then SCOTUS will impose their morals on everyone just like they did today.

It does seem that the libs keep pushing to get a rebellion so they can declare martial law. Perhaps I am wearing a tin foil hat.

4. The main problem is that the government is involved in a religious activity. That is what gives equal rights supporters the springboard to take it to court. If Uncle Sam wasn't giving bennies to married people then there would be no cause to have to fight for equal rights. They could call it what they want and all of us Christians could continue to call marriage what it is - marriage (a religious ceremony joining a man and a woman).

Sent from my SPH-L710 using USA Carry mobile app

Liberals are never happy. They always want more. Now that same sex unions are being forced on us as the new norm, what's next. Human animal unions, multiple unions. First we must redefine morality than there's no limit to justify any activity one would care to engauge in. It destroyed the Roman Empire and it will destroy us as well.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

As a libertarian, I believe this ruling was absolutely correct. This ruling changes nothing for Americans who are in traditional marriages, so just leave the gay people be!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Problem is not with providing benefits to gay couples. My problem is the hypocrisy of the "tolerant" liberals. As a catholic I believe that marriage is between a man and a woman. I resent the fact that the pushy liberals have essentially forced me to change that definition. They should practice what they preach and be tolerant of my views. The pathway to hell is paved with good intentions. We're now that much closer.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

Liberal definition of tolerant: Agree with them.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

I love the irony and hypocrisy of religion. So 2 loving same sex individuals can't enter a marriage together by the terms of the bible or whatever fiction novel you wish to reference. But a man and woman can know each other for only hours. ..get drunk...finger bang in the cab that takes them to a "chapel" to enter them into the sanctity of marriage. Hehe silliness. The intolerance of religions is what does the greatest damage to society. Look at the middle east for crying out loud and the religion they rule by. A freer America was declared today.

10. This nation is circling the drain.

If marriage doesn't mean one thing, and one thing only, then it means nothing at all.

Incest-marriages...group-marriage...bestiality marriage...no legal reason to prohibit any of it.

Thanks to our godless Supreme Court (along with some godless Americans), all of this is coming...God help us.

One Nation Under God. If you don't like the rules set forth by God, Feel free to leave.
    Why was this Nation Started?
    Why did the Pilgrims Suffer so much to remain here?
    In God We Trust.
    Why do so many AMERICANS have a problem with that?
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast