Air One

Thread: Air One

Air One

Let me tell you in you need air conditioner work you should consider using Lowell Brannan.. .He is a Marine out of Anderson, SC...

Our air went out yesterday afternoon. At 7pm it was 86 in the house.......I have never utilized this company and when I called today he said no problem.
    He was here before noon and within 20 minutes, he had us up and running....Such a polite young man... He owns his own company and with service like this,
    he will be successful ..... I would highly recommend him if you have an air or heat system needing attention.

His number is 864.617.6883
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Living in Arizona always have a check up before summer begins. High was 126 deg. yesterday.
    Air One-2-hot.jpg
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Living in Arizona always have a check up before summer begins. High was 126 deg. yesterday.
    My son lived in blistering hot Yuma for three years working for in Army T&E. I was surprised to see how few true air conditioners there were in homes compared to the big roof-mounted water-filtration coolers (don't know the technical name for them). But they seemed to work.

5. some don't like it hot

Speaking of the heat:

Quote Originally Posted by sven79 View Post
    Speaking of the heat:

I have the strange feeling she does not like heat...I could be wrong!
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Ouch!..It turned out to be the capacitor....They say this is the weak link in a A/C system....you can bet I'll have a spare one around after this.

Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    My son lived in blistering hot Yuma for three years working for in Army T&E. I was surprised to see how few true air conditioners there were in homes compared to the big roof-mounted water-filtration coolers (don't know the technical name for them). But they seemed to work.
    They're called "Swamp Coolers".
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement