Underage drinking?

Thread: Underage drinking?

Underage drinking?

Here's a cut and paste from another forum that I thought was sort of interesting. I understand that underage drinking is a problem, but I never figured that the drink was water! The agents need to pay a little closer attention apparently.

http://rugerforum.net/redirect-to/?r...ttled-water%2F

They just want to go home safely at night...

Don't expect an apology unless Elizabeth says she won't sue them...cause then the apology is really heartfelt and meaningful.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

From the article: A female agent saw "what appeared to be an underage person in possession of what appeared to be a case of beer." Apparently the observations of the agent were false. This should call into question their tactics since they were wrong. Even when they are wrong the old tried and true tactic of blaming the victim is alive and well by this quote from their agency: "This whole unfortunate incident could have been avoided had the occupants complied with law enforcement requests," the agency said. How about the whole unfortunate incident could have been avoided if the female agent didn't have here head up her ass. Must have been a slow night.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    This reminds me of the Beavis & Butthead episode where they buy non-alcoholic beer and the cop beats on them until he figures out it's just piss water.

6. Another stupid law. Why is it the governments job to say who can drink what when?

Underage drinking is mostly a problem cause it's illegal and hence the kids think it's cool. In Germany it's not and nobody cares.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    Underage drinking is mostly a problem cause it's illegal and hence the kids think it's cool. In Germany it's not and nobody cares.
    Why is the federal government trying to govern our morals and our safety? They can do neither effectively.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)