Travon Martinís hidden back ground - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Travon Martinís hidden back ground

"Shot to death"... I don't know. I think it should be worded as "Shot and killed".

Shot to death sounds like he was killed by a machine gun...just sayin....YMMV.

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallstones View Post
    Zimmerman doesn't have to prove that he didn't initiate, prosecution has to show that he did.
    not quite right perry mason, this case is not a stand your ground case, it is a use of deadly force in the face of imminent death case.

It makes absolutely no difference who followed who or why GZ got out of his car, the bottom line here is, did GZ feel that he was in imminent danger of losing his life when he was having his head slammed over and over again against the concrete after getting his nose broken.

The district attorney took 41 days to make up his mind to proceed with charges against GZ and folded to the local media pressure and along with good old Rev Sharpton and Jessie Jackson spouting their bias talk he undoubtedly felt with his election coming up he couldn’t say no. Remember a few years ago when the Rev backed the girl who said that three college guys raped her and then it was found out that she lied her A$$ off, Sharpton and Jackson are just a couple of media whore’s.

The head investigator who interviewed GZ right after the shooting said he didn’t feel that GZ was lying and that he didn’t think it rose to the level of second degree murder or manslaughter either.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithKoWitz View Post
    Is GZ the good guy because he has a CCW permit or because he was a wanna be LEO? Outside of minor abrasions on TM (lack of DNA from GZ on him though) and abrasions on GZ, what proof is there that GZ did not initiate the entire event that unfolded? None. Don't forget about GZ'a record of stellar behavior as a citizen . . . .
    I think it's unseemly to try to make a dead kid into a thug on such thin evidence as posing with a gun and giving the finger etc., but the fact remains, if it cannot be proven who the aggressor was (which it can't and never had a chance of being proven), it's a tie, and tie equals the benefit of the doubt for the defendant. If the judge gives the right instructions, and the jury follows the law, Zimmerman walks.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    not quite right perry mason, this case is not a stand your ground case, it is a use of deadly force in the face of imminent death case.
    What difference does that make?
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    What's on trial here is that 200 years ago white men enslaved black men. Martin was at a disadvantage because of slavery. Reverse the rolls and this would not be national news.
    Reposting something I wrote a couple of months ago here, and I'm going to keep re-posting it.

If Martin is at a disadvantage because of slavery, then his family need to blame their ancestors before blaming the white man.

Slavery of Africans would not have been possible at ANY TIME IN HISTORY except for the direct involvement of other Africans. Egyptians, Romans, Europeans, Americans were only able to make use of African slave labor because Africans were the ones selling other Africans into slavery. Period. Black slavery was a black on black crime before it was a white on black crime. As villages and tribes fought, the victors would march entire enemy villages hundreds of miles to the coast, where they could be sold to traders from across the world. So while it is true that nearly every major civilization made use of black slaves, it was blacks who contributed to their own demise by selling other blacks into slavery and creating that market.

That isn't white revisionism, that is historical fact.

To this day, blacks are complicit in their own demise. Not because of white oppression, but because they are still playing out the enemy village scenario. Rival gangs killing each other, gangbangers killing innocent bystanders, black drug dealers, pimps, loansharks, you name it - blacks are still being enslaved by their own; and any African-American who has the guts to break that mold is instantly classified as an Uncle Tom, an Oreo, or some other derogatory term. And many in the black community refuse to accept or even acknowledge this, because it would mean giving up power over the white man. As long as we allow them to continue holding this over our heads, the government will continue to provide welfare money and free cell phones, and Obama will continue to write executive orders telling schools that they can't hold black students to the same behavior expectations as white students (Executive Order -- White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African Americans | The White House).

Quote Originally Posted by Gallstones View Post
    What difference does that make?
    it makes all the difference in the world, unlike the ignorant masses who want to make laws fit the "popular" opinions of the day, the law is and has been in place and hopefully the laws that are in force will be properly administered.

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    Reposting something I wrote a couple of months ago here, and I'm ging to keep re-posting it.

If Martin is at a disadvantage because of slavery, then his family need to blame their ancestors before blaming the white man.

Slavery of Africans would not have been possible at ANY TIME IN HISTORY except for the direct involvement of other Africans. Egyptians, Romans, Europeans, Americans were only able to make use of African slave labor because Africans were the ones selling other Africans into slavery. Period. Black slavery was a black on black crime before it was a white on black crime. As villages and tribes fought, the victors would march entire enemy villages hundreds of miles to the coast, where they could be sold to traders from across the world. So while it is true that nearly every major civilization made use of black slaves, it was blacks who contributed to their own demise by selling other blacks into slavery and creating that market.

That isn't white revisionism, that is historical fact.

To this day, blacks are complicit in their own demise. Not because of white oppression, but because they are still playing out the enemy village scenario. Rival gangs killing each other, gangbangers killing innocent bystanders, black drug dealers, pimps, loansharks, you name it - blacks are still being enslaved by their own; and any African-American who has the guts to break that mold is instantly classified as an Uncle Tom, an Oreo, or some other derogatory term. And many in the black community refuse to accept or even acknowledge this, because it would mean giving up power over the white man. As long as we allow them to continue holding this over our heads, the government will continue to provide welfare money and free cell phones, and Obama will continue to write executive orders telling schools that they can't hold black students to the same behavior expectations as white students (Executive Order -- White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African Americans | The White House).
    I know the history and you can re-post this as often as you like. My sarcastic remark was meant to jab the liberal elite and our president that continue to punish America for all the ills of the world.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Detective in Zimmerman case said he was pressured to file charges

The lead Sanford Police investigator who sought manslaughter charges against George Zimmerman told the FBI that a sergeant and two other officers tried to pressure him into making an arrest in the controversial case — even though he didn’t think there was enough evidence.

Sanford Police Officer Chris Serino first made headlines when evidence released in the case showed he sought manslaughter charges against Zimmerman even while his chief publicly said there was no probable cause to arrest him. But a document released late Thursday casts doubt on Serino’s prior sworn affidavit seeking criminal charges, and raises questions about the credibility of the star law-enforcement witness in the murder case against Zimmerman for the shooting death of a black teenager, Miami Gardens high school junior Trayvon Martin..

Telling the FBI that he was concerned that people inside the police department were leaking information, Serino cited Sgt. Arthur Barnes, officers Rebecca Villalona and Trekelle Perkins “as all pressuring him to file charges against Zimmerman after the incident,” an FBI report said. “Serino did not believe he had enough evidence at the time to file charges.”

The summary of Serino’s statement does not mention the race of the officers who allegedly pressured him, but sources told The Miami Herald that Barnes and Perkins are black, and Villalona is married to an African-American man. All three, the source said, had been called in by their supervisor and questioned about leaking information in the case.

A request Thursday evening to the Sanford Police Department for comment about Serino’s statement went unanswered.

“Our position has always been that there’s something going on in the Sanford Police Department,” said Benjamin Crump, an attorney for Trayvon’s family. “All of this is window dressing. What’s important is George Zimmerman’s statements, which are inconsistent and factually impossible.”

Serino, a 15-year veteran of the department who was a major-crimes investigator, was demoted last month to overnight patrol. Tapes of his interviews with Zimmerman show him poking holes in the former neighborhood watch volunteer’s account of what happened the night he killed Trayvon. Serino told the FBI that Zimmerman had a “little hero complex” and sounded “scripted.” However, he said he believed Zimmerman targeted Trayvon because of his attire, the circumstances and recent burglaries in the area, not the color of the teen’s skin.

In his FBI interview, Serino accused Sgt. Barnes of being “friendly” with Tracy Martin, Trayvon’s father. He said Tracy Martin at first understood why no charges were filed, but later changed coursse and accused Zimmerman of racial profiling.

Read more: Clash DailyREMEMBER?: Detective in Zimmerman case said he was pressured to file charges - Clash Daily
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    What's on trial here is that 200 years ago white men enslaved black men. Martin was at a disadvantage because of slavery. Reverse the rolls and this would not be national news.
    Irrelevant. Zimmerman is latino, not caucasian. Also, do YOU know anyone who personally enslaved africans? Did you personally enslave africans? Do you own slaves now? Why is it that everyone feels guilty for something they did not do? Irrelevant.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast