Travon Martinís hidden back ground - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Travon Martinís hidden back ground

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    What's on trial here is that 200 years ago white men enslaved black men. Martin was at a disadvantage because of slavery. Reverse the rolls and this would not be national news.
    Actually, it doesn't really seem to be national news anymore. I attribute that to the fact that Zimmerman is winning...
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Irrelevant. Zimmerman is latino, not caucasian. Also, do YOU know anyone who personally enslaved africans? Did you personally enslave africans? Do you own slaves now? Why is it that everyone feels guilty for something they did not do? Irrelevant.
    It's not everyone that feels guilty about America's past sins. It's progressive liberals that feel guilty about America's sins. I know no one alive today had anything to do with the slave trade yet liberals like our president still insist we all be punished. Keep democrats in power and this will continue on into the future. It never ends with them.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    It's not everyone that feels guilty about America's past sins. It's progressive liberals that feel guilty about America's sins. I know no one alive today had anything to do with the slave trade yet liberals like our president still insist we all be punished. Keep democrats in power and this will continue on into the future. It never ends with them.
    I guess that could be true as well. I just find it silly when somebody accuses me of being racist because I'll tell him that slavery has nothing to do with why he got arrested and that it was his own actions that lead to it. Usually, it's somebody that assumes that everyone who is not black or asian must be white. Wrong. I'm a first generation American. I'm what you call a French-Pashtun mix and Muslim. No matter which way you look at my heritage, everybody hates me. :-) And these wannabe "thugs" think they got it bad?! Ever hear of a bronze star awarded soldier getting randomly detained for "extra security" every single time he goes to the airport? Me neither until it happened to me starting in early March 2009. **** you Obama!

Liberals must have victims to sustain satisfaction of emotional gratification for their good intentions. Black Americans are a liberal protected victim class because of slavery. American Indians are a protected victim class because of the way they have been treated by the evil white man of the past. The odd thing about this incident is that a Hispanic, another protected victim class, is involved. This is some what due to the racial frenzy generated by the main stream media. That's my opinion anyway.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    Actually, it doesn't really seem to be national news anymore. I attribute that to the fact that Zimmerman is winning...
    I sure hope so, but it's not over yet...

Someone asked for a link for the assertions and we get one to brushes on amazon...what's with that?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Someone asked for a link for the assertions and we get one to brushes on amazon...what's with that?
    It's called "guerrilla marketing."

I'm afraid the prosecution will win - not second degree murder BUT manslaughter. I think that has been the game plan all along. Gotta give the kids family something and since Zimmerman's
    not guilty as charged a "gimme" charge of manslaughter will still ruin Zimmerman's life.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

Quote Originally Posted by farsidefan1 View Post
    I'm afraid the prosecution will win - not second degree murder BUT manslaughter. I think that has been the game plan all along. Gotta give the kids family something and since Zimmerman's
    not guilty as charged a "gimme" charge of manslaughter will still ruin Zimmerman's life.
    his right to defend himself is on trial, regardless of the charge the shooting was either justifiable one or it wasn't, what charge he faces is almost irrelevant

My understanding is that neither manslaughter, nor any lesser-included charges are on the table. They went specifically with second-degree murder.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast