Travon Martin’s hidden back ground - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Travon Martin’s hidden back ground

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    I see a lot of people saying Zimmerman just need to have felt threatened for his life to be justified in shooting. I agree.

But isn't this case deciding Murder 2 or innocent?
    Under Florida's SYG Law didn't Martin have the right to stand his ground?

As we all know Martin was NOT breaking any laws at the time of the incident and in fact was on a "snack run" during halftime of the NBA All-Star game.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

As we all know Martin was NOT breaking any laws at the time of the incident and in fact was on a "snack run" during halftime of the NBA All-Star game.

Paul
    That wasn't my question. And no, being followed doesn't justify SYG.

Is this trial for Murder 2? If it is, it's well beyond SYG right?
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Howdy,

Paul
    Going to get some snacks during halftime. And let's see, rather than just get back to the game do I have enough time to smack this crazy-as-cracker in the mouth. Yeah, I still have a few minutes... where'd he go?
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

5. Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Paul
    absolutely. he had the right to stand his ground until he chose to attack/violate someone else's right to be not assaulted.
    think about this, if Z had not been armed, would M had been charged with anything? would Z be alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rakes View Post
    absolutely. he had the right to stand his ground until he chose to attack/violate someone else's right to be not assaulted.
    think about this, if Z had not been armed, would M had been charged with anything? would Z be alive?
    and you know who was the attacker and who wasn't, how?

Howdy Doug,

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Rowan View Post
    either you haven't been paying attention to this case since day one or you are trolling. Trayvon's record has been a matter of public record for quite some time, certainly way before the jury was picked. They even had hearings on them for the defense to make them part of record, but the judge ruled inadmissible. .
    Why is it that every time someone brings up that facts or an unbiased point of view the biased side always "claim" that person is trolling?

What you posted wasn't what was ruled on in court. The judge asked Team George if they could prove any of the so called background Martin was true and Team George responded "No." then the judge ruled it was not admissible in court.

Then Team George asked if they could prove it was true ( and not the wet dream of a bias person ) could they bring it up in court and the judge ruled only if the State brought it up first.

The judge also ruled that since George did not know Martin that his past was not of any importance as far as this trial was concerned.

Like I posted before, how about a credible link to Martin's past? No link, no criminal past. Pretty simple.

Kind of like everyone demanding to see pics of Martin as a 6' 2" 200lb grown man. No pics because he was a skinny 5' 11" 158lb 17yo boy.

Pretty simple.

Paul

Howdy Chris,

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rakes View Post
    I did not realize that you were there and that you saw Martin attack George. My bad.

So, since you are a witness to the incident why are you not testifying for Team George?

Just curious?

Oh, wait.....you were not there and you're basing your opinion on what happened based on the words of a convicted criminal and a proven liar. Not only is George a known and proven liar he was also caught red handed lying to and trying to defraud Our court system.

To unbias people this tells us a lot about George's morals, values, ethics and the character of his heart and soul.

Since George has a reason to lie and has a HUGE credibility issue, instead of taking George's word for what happened, I'll let the facts of the case and not someone's bias opinion or a known liar determine my POV in this case.

Pretty simple.

Paul

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Oh, wait.....you were not there and you're basing your opinion on what happened based on the words of a convicted criminal
    Absolutely, 100% not true. There are zero convictions on Zimmerman's record. The state of Florida didn't even convict him on a simple speeding charge, which is one of the three "bru$hes with the law" that you lie-mongers have to resort to to paint him as some kind of dangerous career criminal.

...and a proven liar.
    And now you are a proven liar too.

And you have the temerity to present yourself as unbiased? Your bias against George Zimmerman, and for ignoring the laws surrounding justifiable use of deadly force in Florida, are both also proven in every post you spew. That makes twice now that I have provided you with the code under which Zimmerman is being tried, yet all you can spew are lies about him being a "convicted criminal" and irrelevant conjecture and trivial factoids that have no bearing on whether or not his claim of self defense can be legally upheld by a jury that follows the law to the letter.

Personally, I find it just as disgusting and offensive that this thread was posted for no other reason than to vilify and demonize Trayvon Martin as I do to keep seeing the dishonest, know-nothing fool I'm replying to here attempt to do the same to George Zimmerman. No one is on trial for their past here, the trial is to determine if, during an event that lasted somewhere on the order of six or seven minutes of Martin's and Zimmerman's lives, a justifiable use of deadly force was deployed or not. That's it. All these attempts to make Zimmerman innocent because of Martin's past, or to make Zimmerman guilty because of his past, are all BS excuses to spew bias one way or the other.

And this fool's claims of being unbiased can be found in some of the deepest BS on this board.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Howdy Blues,

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Absolutely, 100% not true. There are zero convictions on Zimmerman's record. The state of Florida didn't even convict him on a simple speeding charge, which is one of the three "bru$hes with the law" that you lie-mongers have to resort to to paint him as some kind of dangerous career criminal.

And now you are a proven liar too.

And you have the temerity to present yourself as unbiased? Your bias against George Zimmerman, and for ignoring the laws surrounding justifiable use of deadly force in Florida, are both also proven in every post you spew. That makes twice now that I have provided you with the code under which Zimmerman is being tried, yet all you can spew are lies about him being a "convicted criminal" and irrelevant conjecture and trivial factoids that have no bearing on whether or not his claim of self defense can be legally upheld by a jury that follows the law to the letter.

Personally, I find it just as disgusting and offensive that this thread was posted for no other reason than to vilify and demonize Trayvon Martin as I do to keep seeing the dishonest, know-nothing fool I'm replying to here attempt to do the same to George Zimmerman. No one is on trial for their past here, the trial is to determine if, during an event that lasted somewhere on the order of six or seven minutes of Martin's and Zimmerman's lives, a justifiable use of deadly force was deployed or not. That's it. All these attempts to make Zimmerman innocent because of Martin's past, or to make Zimmerman guilty because of his past, are all BS excuses to spew bias one way or the other.

And this fool's claims of being unbiased can be found in some of the deepest BS on this board.

Blues
    Why the personal attack? I do believe it's against forum rules to call someone a liar and a fool.

Just because you do not like what I post doesn't mean it's not the truth or that I'm a liar or a fool.

Grow up.

I'm not bias so I only look at the facts in the case.

Do a little research and you will find that George has been arrested 4X and has atlest 3 misdemeanor convictions.

It's all public record.

Plus George lied during a bond hearing. As a result his wife is charged with perjury.

It to is public record.

Also there is George's hidden background that has been covered up. How many times did the cops show up and say "That's Zimmerman's kid." and another cop says "I'll take him home.".

Two of the guys I hung out with in High School were "connected". One, Mickey, parents had money and were drunks and had a 10'x12' liquer closet so I hung out with him because he always had booze, a car and money.

The other, John, his Dad was the Municipal Judge. Back in the early 80's all traffic tickets, misdemeanors and incidents by minors went before the Municipal Judge. Who better, as a 17yo thug to hang out with? One guy with money and booze and another guy with money and a Dad for a Municipal Judge?

I can think of about 30 things that John did as a minor and even later as an adult that his Dad got swept under the rug because of his money and power.

Makes unbias people wonder the same thing about George.

George has never had a job as an adult and neither had his wife but both were driving new vehicles and were living in a +$500,000.00 townhouse with a Doctor as a neighbor.

Who was footing the bill?

Was George selling drugs? Maybe this is what brought the criminal element to Tniw Lakes.

Or was Daddy footin' the bills?

I'm going with the 2nd one.

Daddy was footin' the bill and he ( or George's Mom ) would do anything to protect George including lying on the witness stand.

This part is my opinion but George's criminal record is public record.

Paul

Howdy Blues,

Why the personal attack? I do believe it's against forum rules to call someone a liar and a fool.
    l
    the personal attack is not necessary
    that said all of what you offer while true or not is not relevant to the case at hand, just like the dead person's history of gang banging, petty thefts and drug dealing were deemed irrelevant, in the immortal words of Sgt Friday, just the facts please

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast