Travon Martinís hidden back ground - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 87

Thread: Travon Martinís hidden back ground

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

    How about a link to a credible source of info on Trayvon's background?

    A blog written by a +40yo SWM that lives with his mom and has a "Command Center" in the basement isn't a credible source.

    Paul
    The trolololololololol is strong with this one....

    Shoobee, you're gonna get banned again LOL!
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.


  2.   
  3. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Siler City, North Carolina
    Posts
    64
    A person is innocent until proven guilty. He doesn't need to prove that he didn't start it. The prosecution does. He has injuries on the back of his head. That could easily cause a concussion or worse. I think he was justified. He wasn't playing cop, he was doing his job as the neighborhood watch had him do.
    Will Antico

  4. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Why the personal attack? I do believe it's against forum rules to call someone a liar and a fool.
    Truth is a perfect defense against liable. Look it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    I'm not bias so I only look at the facts in the case.
    You wouldn't know a fact in the case if it shot you through the heart with a PF9. Your tactic is clearly to obfuscate away from the facts being heard in the case.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Do a little research and you will find that George has been arrested 4X and has atlest 3 misdemeanor convictions.
    I did research it. I linked to a leftist source (MSNBC) so you'd feel right at home, and they (reluctantly) admitted that he was only ever arrested one time, and convicted zero times in the three bru$hes with the law they scrutinized.

    Now you're even exaggerating your obfuscatory tactics by saying that the guy who's only been arrested once has been arrested four times, and had "at least" three convictions when doesn't have a single one! If you can't even be bothered to click on a link when it's posted for your benefit, then you are indeed a fool to try to claim as "facts" things that are completely blown out of the water by that link.

    As I said, truth is a perfect defense against liable, and your posts are completely devoid of the former, and I am decidedly not guilty of the latter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    It's all public record.
    Then if that public record shows what you say it does, and is as widely variant with the MSLSD link I gave you as a source as you claim, then post up a link to the public record and let's see who's right. Until you do that, the arrest record and non-conviction record I have posted a mainstream source for stands completely unrefuted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Plus George lied during a bond hearing. As a result his wife is charged with perjury.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Only a fool would even contemplate posting such a premise in public!!! Shellie is charged with perjury because George lied???? That doesn't even pass the stank-test!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    It to is public record.
    Again, if it's "public," you should have no problem finding and posting it up. Before you strain your brain though, please recall that George did not testify during his bond hearing. Shellie did though, and the charges that ensued flowed only from the subterfuge to the court that she is accused of.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Also there is George's hidden background that has been covered up. How many times did the cops show up and say "That's Zimmerman's kid." and another cop says "I'll take him home.".
    Obfuscation. Completely irrelevant to the trial, even if it's all true, which I wouldn't believe coming from you if your posts came Notarized.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    George has never had a job as an adult and neither had his wife but both were driving new vehicles and were living in a +$500,000.00 townhouse with a Doctor as a neighbor.

    Who was footing the bill?

    Was George selling drugs? Maybe this is what brought the criminal element to Tniw Lakes.

    Or was Daddy footin' the bills?

    I'm going with the 2nd one.

    Daddy was footin' the bill and he ( or George's Mom ) would do anything to protect George including lying on the witness stand.

    This part is my opinion but George's criminal record is public record.

    Paul
    You forgot something - You know, your regular signature - "Pretty simple Paul." There, fixed.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  5. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    IF GZ had been convicted on multiple misdemeanor charges he would not have been granted a CCW permit in FL.

    Florida Statutes 790.06(3) The Department of State shall deny a license if the applicant has been found guilty of, had adjudication of guilt withheld for, or had imposition of sentence suspended for one or more crimes of violence constituting a misdemeanor, unless 3 years have elapsed since probation or any other conditions set by the court have been fulfilled or the record has been sealed or expunged. The Department of State shall revoke a license if the licensee has been found guilty of, had adjudication of guilt withheld for, or had imposition of sentence suspended for one or more crimes of violence within the preceding 3 years. The department shall, upon notification by a law enforcement agency, a court, or the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and subsequent written verification, suspend a license or the processing of an application for a license if the licensee or applicant is arrested or formally charged with a crime that would disqualify such person from having a license under this section, until final disposition of the case. The department shall suspend a license or the processing of an application for a license if the licensee or applicant is issued an injunction that restrains the licensee or applicant from committing acts of domestic violence or acts of repeat violence.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  6. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy Blues,

    George has never had a job as an adult and neither had his wife but both were driving new vehicles and were living in a +$500,000.00 townhouse with a Doctor as a neighbor.

    Who was footing the bill?

    Was George selling drugs? Maybe this is what brought the criminal element to Tniw Lakes.

    Or was Daddy footin' the bills?

    I'm going with the 2nd one.

    Daddy was footin' the bill and he ( or George's Mom ) would do anything to protect George including lying on the witness stand.

    This part is my opinion but George's criminal record is public record.

    Paul
    I don't see the relevance. This is more than an innuendo, it's downright libel. It's defamation of character. What does it mater what his father did for a living in another state. He was a muni court judge but is not a lawyer. He certainly isn't wealthy... not that it matters even if he were.

    Being charged with a crime does not mean everything about our past is fair game. Only those events that are related by actions or character or those that go to one's state of mind are admissible. An arrest without a conviction presents nothing court-worthy. There is no adjudication of guilt. While some of us may not want to hire a person with that profile we certainly can't convict him now for something he may or may-not have done that was unrelated. No studies of his pubic hair are admitted.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  7. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Greenville SC
    Posts
    1,086
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,



    Under Florida's SYG Law didn't Martin have the right to stand his ground?

    As we all know Martin was NOT breaking any laws at the time of the incident and in fact was on a "snack run" during halftime of the NBA All-Star game.

    Paul
    Stand your ground does not apply when you initiate a physical attack.
    I'm pretty sure there is a law against assault.

    You are right though, "Team Martin" in that a 17 year old kid did not have to die that night.
    And if he'd ever learned to keep his hands to himself, he probably wouldn't have.

    Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

  8. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by kerb View Post
    Stand your ground does not apply when you initiate a physical attack.
    I'm pretty sure there is a law against assault.
    you are correct that the SYG law in FLA does not protect a protagonist
    now how do you know who attacked who? are you an eyewitness? do you know for a fact who did the attacking? if you do possess this info why haven't you come forward with it?

    the point is that the FACTS are being determined in court and low level theories are just a waste of everyone's time

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy Chris,



    I did not realize that you were there and that you saw Martin attack George. My bad.

    So, since you are a witness to the incident why are you not testifying for Team George?

    Just curious?

    Oh, wait.....you were not there and you're basing your opinion on what happened based on the words of a convicted criminal and a proven liar. Not only is George a known and proven liar he was also caught red handed lying to and trying to defraud Our court system.

    To unbias people this tells us a lot about George's morals, values, ethics and the character of his heart and soul.

    Since George has a reason to lie and has a HUGE credibility issue, instead of taking George's word for what happened, I'll let the facts of the case and not someone's bias opinion or a known liar determine my POV in this case.

    Pretty simple.

    Paul
    actually my opinion is taken from eyewitness accounts, police reports and Zimmerman own account, which by the way follows all evidence put forward. if you have an alternate account, i for one would be more then welcome to hear it. also if you do then you need to send it to the courts right away. it is the truth that i am interested in and so far everything points to Zimmerman using deadly force for self protection.

    again i would love to hear anything that will counter. as an American you must believe Zimmerman's account till you prove him wrong.

  10. BTW as one poster was wondering. the court is trying to prove that Z maliciously killed M. there is no doubt that Z killed M, he has to admit to that to take the self defense plea. one of the things that will defeat the defense plea, is that Z initiated the fight. so far they have not done that

  11. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    you are correct that the SYG law in FLA does not protect a protagonist
    now how do you know who attacked who? are you an eyewitness? do you know for a fact who did the attacking? if you do possess this info why haven't you come forward with it?

    the point is that the FACTS are being determined in court and low level theories are just a waste of everyone's time
    I have to ponder a little more but I think I agree with that. No one actually saw the two meet up and how that played-out. There's also no irrefutable circumstantial evidence. I think there's a considerable amount of reasonable doubt. Before I take a man's freedom I must have incontrovertible facts and evidence or I can't convict. It's not up to me, those are the instructions to the jury. And I think that single point is what ends this trial.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast