Travon Martinís hidden back ground - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Travon Martinís hidden back ground

Ask yourself this question, which of these guys had offensive marks on their body from defending themselves against being attacked? GZ, broken nose, several cuts to the back of his head from being smashed against the concrete, various cuts and scrapes around his head from being hit with TM’s fist, YES. Was there any defensive scrapes or marks on TM, NO, but there were some scrapes on his knuckles from beating GZ in the head. So the aspect of reasonable doubt and self-defense for GZ to protect his life is justified. Did George get physically assaulted and fear for his life? yes?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Ask yourself this question, which of these guys had offensive marks on their body from defending themselves against being attacked? GZ, broken nose, several cuts to the back of his head from being smashed against the concrete, various cuts and scrapes around his head from being hit with TMís fist, YES. Was there any defensive scrapes or marks on TM, NO, but there were some scrapes on his knuckles from beating GZ in the head. So the aspect of reasonable doubt and self-defense for GZ to protect his life is justified. Did George get physically assaulted and fear for his life? yes?
    ~
    In close quarters fighting the use of elbows is used in MMA style fighting. Elbows are very effective in close and leaves the fists unmarked and blood free.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    ~
    In close quarters fighting the use of elbows is used in MMA style fighting. Elbows are very effective in close and leaves the fists unmarked and blood free.
    Gee, didn't George have over a year of MMA training form Adam Pollock at Kokopelli's Gym?

Kokopelli's Gym is marketing the Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    ~
    Gee, didn't George have over a year of MMA training form Adam Pollock at Kokopelli's Gym?

Isn't KoKopelli's Gym marketing the George Zimmerman Workout Program?

That would be a hoot! I can see it now...........

"Come train with us at Kokopelli's Gym where we teach MMA fighting. After over a year of practicing with our talented staff you will still get you but kicked by a skinny 17yo boy!"

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    I guess that could be true as well. I just find it silly when somebody accuses me of being racist because I'll tell him that slavery has nothing to do with why he got arrested and that it was his own actions that lead to it. Usually, it's somebody that assumes that everyone who is not black or asian must be white. Wrong. I'm a first generation American. I'm what you call a French-Pashtun mix and Muslim. No matter which way you look at my heritage, everybody hates me. :-) And these wannabe "thugs" think they got it bad?! Ever hear of a bronze star awarded soldier getting randomly detained for "extra security" every single time he goes to the airport? Me neither until it happened to me starting in early March 2009. **** you Obama!
    I don't like you anymore.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Kokopelli's Gym is marketing the Howdy,

Isn't KoKopelli's Gym marketing the George Zimmerman Workout Program?

That would be a hoot! I can see it now...........

"Come train with us at Kokopelli's Gym where we teach MMA fighting. After over a year of practicing with our talented staff you will still get you but kicked by a skinny 17yo boy!"

Paul
    Your knowledge of mma and fighting in general is on par with your knowledge of the case...full of lies, stupidity, and biased opinion.

I use the word stupidity carefully, because you chose to engage with the mma fighting instead of pleading ignorant on the subject.
    ďOne of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.Ē Ė Ralph Waldo Emerson

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    I see that your ignorance has no bounds
    I don't think it is easy for most people to lie and not be detected by the examiner.
    I think it is probably more common that the test fails the other way (the person is telling the truth but the test indicates deception.)

I don't think most people can fake their blood pressure. But you are right, I'm no expert on lie detector tests.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    I don't like you anymore.....
    Nobody likes me. Everybody hates me, I guess I'll eat some worms.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789