Did Trayvon Martin's Mother 'Lie' Under Oath?

View Poll Results: WHo is telling the truth? Zimmerman or Sybrina Fulton?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zimmerman is telling the truth.

15 62.50%
  • Sybrina Fulton is telling the truth.

1 4.17%
  • Sybrina Fulton is dazed & confused, she does not really know who's voice it was.

5 20.83%
  • I could care less.

3 12.50%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Trayvon Martin's Mother 'Lie' Under Oath?

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Question Did Trayvon Martin's Mother 'Lie' Under Oath?

Trayvon Martin’s mother testified under oath Friday that it was her son screaming for help in a hotly-contested 911 call at the center of the George Zimmerman murder trial.
    “Trayvon Benjamin Martin,” Sybrina Fulton replied when asked by prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda who was screaming in the audio.
    She reiterated that it was her son during cross-examination by defense attorney Mark O’Mara.
    “I heard my son screaming,” Fulton said.

Trayvon Martin?s Mother Testifies That It?s Her Son Screaming in 911 Tape ? But What Did the Brother Say? | Video | TheBlaze.com

Zimmerman has consistently claimed since the very beginning that he was the one who was screaming for help on the deadly night in question (Someone can be heard screaming for help on the 911 audio tapes).

Treyvon Martin's dad originally stated that it was 'not' Treyvon's voice screaming for help on the 911 tape's, (He has since recanted his original story).

Treyvon's mother has now testified under oath that it was her son Treyvon's voice, not Zimmerman's voice, who was screaming for help.

Who do you believe?
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Just because I believe the one doesn't mean the other is lying.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Didn't the expert already say that it can't be determined who's voice is yelling for help in the recording? Why is the prosecution putting up a witness to contradict their own expert? Is emotional appeal evidence now? It isn't pertinent to justice what Martin's mother believes. The case needs--and deserves--credible, verifiable facts.
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gallstones View Post
    Is emotional appeal evidence now?
    That's exactly what I was thinking when I heard she was going to tetify. What can her testimony add to the case? Nothing she could say is based on anything besides emotion. She had nothing to do with the events of that night.

"Sybrina Fulton is dazed & confused, she does not really know who's voice it was." She's looking for mo-money..........
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

7. Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    "Sybrina Fulton is dazed & confused, she does not really know who's voice it was." She's looking for mo-money..........
    Yep, even though she already got $2M from the HOA settlement.

Blog Entries
    This is going to have a Shaft like ending. Because everything you see on TV is real.

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallstones View Post
    Didn't the expert already say that it can't be determined who's voice is yelling for help in the recording? Why is the prosecution putting up a witness to contradict their own expert? Is emotional appeal evidence now? It isn't pertinent to justice what Martin's mother believes. The case needs--and deserves--credible, verifiable facts.
    You don't win trials that will set the stage for the repeal of the obviously racist SYG law and the multi-million dollar civil suit that is to follow the criminal trial that way. You leverage everything you have at your disposal - and that means that you pull on the heart strings of the all female jury just a hard as you can. The prosecution isn't interested in justice, they are interested in 1) preventing the race riots that are sure to follow an acquittal, and 2) setting up Trayvon's momma financially for the rest of her life.

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    You don't win trials that will set the stage for the repeal of the obviously racist SYG law and the multi-million dollar civil suit that is to follow the criminal trial that way. You leverage everything you have at your disposal - and that means that you pull on the heart strings of the all female jury just a hard as you can. The prosecution isn't interested in justice, they are interested in 1) preventing the race riots that are sure to follow an acquittal, and 2) setting up Trayvon's momma financially for the rest of her life.
    Spot on with your assessment.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

11. Quote Originally Posted by stantheman1976 View Post
    That's exactly what I was thinking when I heard she was going to tetify. What can her testimony add to the case? Nothing she could say is based on anything besides emotion. She had nothing to do with the events of that night.
    It doesn't matter when they want to play dirty. When someone says something out of line and the defense or prosecution yells "I object" and it is "stricken from the record", the jury still heard it. You don't play the law, you play the jury.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast